What would you do if..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Whenever I see a sign that says, "Delivery people. Please take packages to rear door!!", I always laugh as I set it on the front porch and drive away. Making sure not to ring the doorbell or honk as to not alert them until Im gone.

...or you could get off your butt and do the job that you the way that you were trained to do it...

HedleyLamarr

I saw a good note this past week. Basically, the owner is accusing some relative of going into the house and stealing her stuff, and she is letting the perpetrator know that if her things aren't returned, she is calling the police. Good stuff! If I hadn't left my phone in the truck, I would have snapped a photo of it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I saw a good note this past week. Basically, the owner is accusing some relative of going into the house and stealing her stuff, and she is letting the perpetrator know that if her things aren't returned, she is calling the police. Good stuff! If I hadn't left my phone in the truck, I would have snapped a photo of it.

gotta be @Turdferguson house

Bootsie’s on the loose again

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
you stumbled upon this one someone’s door?
This staged note has already made its way around but to play along...

Considering what our top shelf strippers look like, you can imagine what the rest of our population looks like. Although I have to admit, I'm one of the better looking Wyoming residents but I wasn't born here so there's that. Anyways, there will be no knocking, nothing special at all, and the only thing being sanitized is me from these hillbilly cooties and I will leave the area faster than the sheep run during the mating calls at the hoe down.

Strip clubs are reopening: Wyoming club throws 'masks on' party

JJinVA

...or you could get off your butt and do the job that you the way that you were trained to do it...

"Do not enter someones backyard, or property. Deliver in line-of-sight from the truck. There may be a dog back there that you cant see. If you deliver to the front you still have a chance to run back to your truck in the event that a dog chases you."
-my center manager

Im actually literally doing the job I was trained to do... lol

Tells us to do the same in the country. People get pissed when we leave packages at the mailbox, but then live down a dirt road that is 6ft wide with trees on both sides, limbs hanging down, and cant even see the house from the street. Going to the box and keep it moving.

Hell I had a customer Saturday who had a 114lb irreg in a crate. In a cul de sac. Had four cars in the driveway along with a pile of dirt that went from edge to edge of the driveway inbetween the 4 cars. Guess where the irreg went. If you guessed, at the mailbox, you would be correct.