What would you do

MattM

Too many people are cheap. I like the boxes that say RUSH or EXPEDITED, but you're using ground or 3da . Or the ones that demand the box be above 75 degrees at all times.

Bottom line, you get what you pay for.

Unless she paid for a higher level of service, that driver is just playing favorites.

Don't buy an item online that you need the day of and use the free shipping method 2 days prior.

Unless it was a high priority service level that got pushed to 8pm, this looks both good and bad for the company.

I see so many insulin styrofoam containers going out late. Where are our priorities?

Too many people are cheap. I like the boxes that say RUSH or EXPEDITED. Or the ones that demand the box be above 75 degrees at all times.

Bottom line, you get what you pay for.

Unless she paid for a higher level of service, that driver is just playing favorites.

Don't buy an item online that you need the day of and use the free shipping method 2 days prior.
Even if she paid for next day air service , she probably still wouldn't get it early and maybe not even on the day it was supposed to be delivered.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Even if she paid for next day air service , she probably still wouldn't get it early and maybe not even on the day it was supposed to be delivered.
I almost responded to her on twitter and asked if she paid for NDA delivery. But 1 it’s no guarantee this time of year and 2 she hasn’t responded to a single person.

I almost responded to her on twitter and asked if she paid for NDA delivery. But 1 it’s no guarantee this time of year and 2 she hasn’t responded to a single person.
Sounds like a fake story to me.

The only time I ever did something like that was when my sister in-laws medicine wasn't delivered

Management decided to play hide the packages they couldn't deliver.

Honest to God this place is ridiculous sometimes.

barnyard

KTM rider
There are a couple of people on my bid route that have my number. They have given me very nice holiday tips and they call when they need something and want to meet me on route to get whatever they want faster. None of them have abused it, so far it has been a win/win.

Last year, one of them called, "Hey barnyard, you have a next day air for me, it is marked delayed because of weather. When can you be here?"
Me, "Probably around 1700."
Him, "Can I meet you??"
Me, "Yep." I tell him the neighborhood I am in and where I will be at whatever time and that if he is not there, I'll wait 5 minutes.
Him, "Coolio. I am driving a white Honda Accord."
Me, "I am driving this really big, brown truck."

A month later, I delivered to his house and he gave me a sample of ribs that he was pulling off his smoker.