What would you do?

FeederDriverIL

Your ≠ You're
I'm a feeder driver in Illinois. Tonight in the office I noticed one of the ladies was getting sick because she had a runny nose. I jokingly said it was because one of the managers was always sick and he gave yet again another employee a cold. When I said this, the manager told me to go friend* myself and get the friend* out of the office and go home. I bit my tongue and didn't respond, but this is really getting me mad the more I think of it. What are your opinions or what would you do? Say heck with it and forget it or report this in some way? And if so, how?

Hadjabear

Report it
635913101991790855-hurt-feelings-form-page-001.jpg

Days

i have mixed feelings. Part of me thinks that she shouldn’t just burst out profanity like that.

Maybe she was joking too. Oftentimes it’s hard for a guy to tell when a woman is playing along. Men are also bad at reading a room so she might’ve been cranky and you just came in and poked the bear.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm a feeder driver in Illinois. Tonight in the office I noticed one of the ladies was getting sick because she had a runny nose. I jokingly said it was because one of the managers was always sick and he gave yet again another employee a cold. When I said this, the manager told me to go friend* myself and get the friend* out of the office and go home. I bit my tongue and didn't respond, but this is really getting me mad the more I think of it. What are your opinions or what would you do? Say heck with it and forget it or report this in some way? And if so, how?
If you were to report it, what would be your complaint?

trickpony1

In one room there was:
- one demure female wearing her feelings on her shoulder and;
- a "tripwire" manager looking for a place to go off.

I would have avoided that room like the coronavirus.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You should go :censored2: yourself and go the :censored2: home .

geezus!

giphy.gif

i know that when you're sick, thy state of mind changes... lesson learned; don't make fun o sick peeps!

just recovered from a bout of flu last week; sucked working ~ staying hydrated /peeing in bottles at the back of the cargo area of a package car/ focus on driving safely & delivering + spreading germs to those customers' boxes that i released, LoL

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You should stop trying to be cool and brown nosing with management. It clearly doesn’t do anything for you.

I do not speak to them unless I’m spoken to.

542thruNthru

Next time give as good as you got.
I'd have said "You shut the friend* up you dumb Mother friend* and get back in your office. I think I hear IE calling to tell you how to run your center you ignorant bastard!.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Feelings hurt????

innCDft3lGE3.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Anytime a woman freaks out at you, you can always calm them down with a simple tried and true method.

“Oh geez, didn’t realize it was that time of the month”.

542thruNthru

Anytime a woman freaks out at you, you can always calm them down with a simple tried and true method.

“Oh geez, didn’t realize it was that time of the month”.

Don't think that would have worked in this situation.

Especially since the manager was a man.