What would you say or do if you met FS in a Bar?

Goldilocks

1. Would you embrace him and thank him for a job?

2. Would you ask him "WHY"?

3. Would you buy him a drink?

4. Would you slug him and tell him what he has done to your life and many others?

Guess I am asking this because things have gone sour, and they could have been so good. We had the love of his company and believed in it. Should have known when many of the Good Managers took off because they wanted no part in what Fedex was doing to, and wanted them to do, to their employees....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

4. Would you slug him and tell him what he has done to your life and many others?

Guess I am asking this because things have gone sour, and they could have been so good. We had the love of his company and believed in it. Should have known when many of the Good Managers took off because they wanted no part in what Fedex was doing to, and wanted them to do, to their employees....

#4. When he woke-up I'd discuss the other 3. Then, I'd repeat #4. Oh, and on the second #4, he might not wake-up at all.

DontThrowPackages

I remember when I began viewing this site, so many employees took offense to any negative comments directed at the leader of the company. Now what some of us have had happen to our stations has finally migrated to others and less employees are now willing to stand up for Mr Big. Sure, we're still gonna have a few Mr Smithers around but most have made the cross over. MFE doesn't seem so maniacal now does he? Have you seen the Profits in the pass 2 years? The only fans left are the boot-lickers, at least for now. Voluntary-Buyout could become mandatory after the dust clears. We Really have now clue to what they have planned for us. We'll all be lucky to make it to retirement. OT.......And I still say they're looking to take over the post office.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I remember when I began viewing this site, so many employees took offense to any negative comments directed at the leader of the company. Now what some of us have had happen to our stations has finally migrated to others and less employees are now willing to stand up for Mr Big. Sure, we're still gonna have a few Mr Smithers around but most have made the cross over. MFE doesn't seem so maniacal now does he? Have you seen the Profits in the pass 2 years? The only fans left are the boot-lickers, at least for now. Voluntary-Buyout could become mandatory after the dust clears. We Really have now clue to what they have planned for us. We'll all be lucky to make it to retirement. OT.......And I still say they're looking to take over the post office.

Thank you. I've taken a lot of crap on here for almost 5 years having people tell me how "wrong" I've been about Fred S and FedEx. Some of them were obvious company plants, but a lot of people were still drinking the Kool-Aid.

I think that now most employees would tell Fred to stick the whole pitcher of Kool-Aid straight up his pompous ass. Wish they'd figured it out sooner.

vantexan

I'd ask if he had a single daughter....hey, it would make a great reality tv show!

thedownhillEXPRESS

I would just say thanks for destroying middle class jobs all for the greed of himself and Wall Street.

I would also scream ( as his security was dragging me out) that he has to meet his maker someday......

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would just say thanks for destroying middle class jobs all for the greed of himself and Wall Street.

I would also scream ( as his security was dragging me out) that he has to meet his maker someday......

Fred's annual security budget was $5m...and that was 2 years ago. Wonder why he need so much security? We all love him SO effing much.

CJinx

Fred's annual security budget was $5m...and that was 2 years ago. Wonder why he need so much security? We all love him SO effing much.
Because he is the CEO of the multi-billion dollar company and might make a hell of a target for ransom kidnapping?

vantexan

It's only $2 million now. He hired independent contractors who brought in washouts from the local police academy.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
The fact that he won't actually set foot in a station and address us speaks volumes about how he views us.