Whatever Happened to.....

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
We had a driver who had "UPSGUY" on his license plate. Not the same dude I'm sure as he was fired 18 years or so ago for stealing Big Bertha golf clubs from his package car and selling them to a pawnshop on his route.

We also had a hub supervisor who had "UPSGAL" on her license plate. Apparently her blood wasn't brown enough because they canned her too, but I can't remember why.

So maybe being all gung ho on your license plate isn't such a good idea. I've seen "IDLVR2U" in the parking lot, might want to let that one go buddy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver who had "UPSGUY" on his license plate. Not the same dude I'm sure as he was fired 18 years or so ago for stealing Big Bertha golf clubs from his package car and selling them to a pawnshop on his route.

We also had a hub supervisor who had "UPSGAL" on her license plate. Apparently her blood wasn't brown enough because they canned her too, but I can't remember why.

So maybe being all gung ho on your license plate isn't such a good idea. I've seen "IDLVR2U" in the parking lot, might want to let that one go buddy.

I looked in to getting a set of vanity plates a few years ago but quickly shelved that idea when I saw the price tag.