What's for lunch?

BrownArmy

Two yogurts and two 'protein bars' and two frozen water bottles.

Two sandwiches, one PBJ, one turkey + mayo + cheese (with some add-ons, like banana peppers, or sriracha...wife's choice, she surprises me).

That gets me through 1600.

I'm not shy about buying the double-snickers bar, or going to Subway to supplement the idiot fact that I need 5000 calories just to get through my day.

If I go to Subway, I get the Italian wheat, turkey, Swiss cheese, pickles, banana peppers, olives, cucumbers, red-onions, lettuce, mayo, X-tra oil + vinegar.

Mad tasty.

Oak

Schlotzsky's has subway beat any way you try it. Too bad the nearest one to me is 100+ miles. I stop there on my day job often.

stoliohranj

2 quarts ice water, 20 Oz Gatorade, bag of trail mix for mid morning. Roast chicken wrap, Greek yogurt, and a pickle spear for lunch. Banana for pm snack around 1700.
1409830095277.jpg

jaker

trolling
Meal replacement shake, weight gain shake with extra 2 scoops of whey protein, or just straight protein shake with extra carbs from a cup or 2 of yogurt? Many ways to roll with the protein shake lol.
Just one scoop of whey protein in a small Gatorade bottle mixed with water

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I always take peanuts or wheat thins or sun chips as a salty snack.(occassionally potatoes chips or tortilla chips) Usually turkey , ham (with lettuce mayo,and Swiss or pepper jack cheese)or peanut butter sandwich. I will take leftovers like a taco salad or steak fajita which doesn't have to be heated. Fruit is essential so grapes is number one, cherries , cut up apples with cinnamon and sugar, or clementines . Cookies are important like fig Newtons or nutterbutters, my favorite are homemade or ill settle for Vienna fingers . Drinks are bottled water, la Croix flavored sparkling water and a few small 6oz cokes and my frozen jug in the summer.

I always take peanuts or wheat thins or sun chips as a salty snack.(occassionally potatoes chips or tortilla chips) Usually turkey , ham (with lettuce mayo,and Swiss or pepper jack cheese)or peanut butter sandwich. I will take leftovers like a taco salad or steak fajita which doesn't have to be heated. Fruit is essential so grapes is number one, cherries , cut up apples with cinnamon and sugar, or clementines . Cookies are important like fig Newtons or nutterbutters, my favorite are homemade or ill settle for Vienna fingers . Drinks are bottled water, la Croix flavored sparkling water and a few small 6oz cokes and my frozen jug in the summer.
Left over grilled pizza.