What's for lunch?

oldngray

nowhere special
I asked you all to help me kill this half. Nobody wants free beer?
Did Mary Landrieu help you with your keg?
Mary-Landrieu-Keg-Stand.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Well, today I had a salad with chicken strips, and between eating lunch and trying to arrange with my mechanic some work on my pickup, plus checking here to stay on top of the catfight, I put together a beef stew and threw it in the crockpot, Should be done between 5 and 6pm. Going to make some cornbread with cream corn and shredded cheese in it to go with the stew. It'll be better tomorrow, so that's probably my lunch tomorrow. lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well, today I had a salad with chicken strips, and between eating lunch and trying to arrange with my mechanic some work on my pickup, plus checking here to stay on top of the catfight, I put together a beef stew and threw it in the crockpot, Should be done between 5 and 6pm. Going to make some cornbread with cream corn and shredded cheese in it to go with the stew. It'll be better tomorrow, so that's probably my lunch tomorrow. lol.
You forgot about the popcorn! lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

(Stuffed peppers later, on the grill.)

MethodsMan

I pack a good meal everyday. Sandwich, apple, a couple granola bars and then I always bring a big carton of mixed nuts that I keep on the dash and shove down throughout the day.