What's going on

Upsrunner1991

I'm a driver that just started last summer. Its defiantley good exercise. I think I can pull some hot women on my route but I was wondering if you can get fired for hitting on women.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is the #metoo era. Do you want to work and make some money or do you want hit on women and deal with the inevitable fallout? You can only pick one.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
It's mostly married women. Most husbands don't give a crap about their spouse. You pop in and ring the buzzer and smile and say... have a wonderful day. They think OMG... it's Rob Lowe,Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington. Even though they don't care or show it. Once they hear their wife likes you. BOOM! You're Leroy Brown (look that song up).

If it's a single gal and you're single and you're on bid route. You start dating and it turns sour you STILL have to see her every day, every week.

If your married and she's single... as soon as you go home to the wife.... she's banging the FedEx guy and he actually smells better than you.

Just focus on cash, investments, retirement and one gal that's not married and not flirty. Safer that way.

Buy toys... stay off social media with personal private "chats".

Build a shield... bullet proof shield because you start 'poking' around and you're going to go down HARD! (And not in a good way)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can if they or their husband make a corporate complaint.

Bingo!

We had a driver who liked to flirt while on road. He was at a business stop and was flirting with the receptionist, who just happened to be on the phone with her husband at the time. Hubby called in a complaint----not sure if it was corporate or not----and the driver was disciplined.

To the OP: while it is certainly OK to look, you need to keep it in your pants while on the clock. You need to maintain a professional relationship with your customers-----yes, you can joke around with some of the regulars, but you need to take care in how far you push it or, better yet, focus on doing your job.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Be careful some women identify as dudes now. You go in the room whip your dick out and she might whip one out bigger than yours. Choose your poison wisely.

churn n’ burn

It's mostly married women. Most husbands don't give a crap about their spouse. You pop in and ring the buzzer and smile and say... have a wonderful day. They think OMG... it's Rob Lowe,Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington. Even though they don't care or show it. Once they hear their wife likes you. BOOM! You're Leroy Brown (look that song up).

If it's a single gal and you're single and you're on bid route. You start dating and it turns sour you STILL have to see her every day, every week.

If your married and she's single... as soon as you go home to the wife.... she's banging the FedEx guy and he actually smells better than you.

Just focus on cash, investments, retirement and one gal that's not married and not flirty. Safer that way.

Buy toys... stay off social media with personal private "chats".

Build a shield... bullet proof shield because you start 'poking' around and you're going to go down HARD! (And not in a good way)
This is a wise man

Est.1998

I've had more than a few females trying to get at me on various routes (I don't have a bid route).
Personal experience prior to driving allowed me the insight into the hedonistic nature of women.
The majority of times, they only like you for one or a combination of the following:
• other girls or people at their job like you
• think you have money (hoping you will spend it on them)
• you're a mystery (they love mysteries)
• they're in need/want to "relieve" some pressure
None of these reason include liking you for who you are and as soon as you cross the line from fantasy to reality, chances are high you'll regret doing so.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've had more than a few females trying to get at me on various routes (I don't have a bid route).
Personal experience prior to driving allowed me the insight into the hedonistic nature of women.
The majority of times, they only like you for one or a combination of the following:
None of these reason include liking you for who you are and as soon as you cross the line from fantasy to reality, chances are high you'll regret doing so.

Don’t forget size of lower unit

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
friend all of you. In my 3 years in package the closest I came to an encounter was an 80+ year old man answering the door stark naked. With a sly grin- he knew what he was doing- not senile or anything. After lugging his new TV set up a flights of stairs, he proceeds to ask "why I'm not setting it up for him like Best Buy promised?"

My answer: "Let me go grab my toolbox."

Went to the clerk that night I had his address coded as no such number. I hope he never received a package again.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I will go to the ends of the earth to prove this :censored2: happened. I can't make this :censored2: up. Ask me to prove any way you want and I will. I was covering for a driver who still does the route, after 14 years or so.