What's on your TiVo?

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
In the last episode we watched the prison cut off her female hormones so she was trying to manipulate a nun to give her her prescription. The nun knew what she was doing, but kept talking with her anyway. Interesting storyline. The series is very adult, not good for kids or people that are upset by transgender or same sex relationship storylines.

Warning: Adult Language so don't watch this if kids are around.

My stepdaughter is an extra on Orange is the new black. She has been on the set in NYC a lot the last couple of months. Here's to hoping this helps boost the career of a very talented aspiring young actress!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
My stepdaughter is an extra on Orange is the new black. She has been on the set in NYC a lot the last couple of months. Here's to hoping this helps boost the career of a very talented aspiring young actress!
Good luck to her, that seems like a good gig for an aspiring actress. We're looking forward to the new season.
Manhattan and Hell on Wheels.
We're now on season 2 of Hell on Wheels. Good series. I really like it. Thanks for recommending it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't have a TiVo. Every once in awhile I will still use the old VCR to record something. As far as I am concerned there isn't anything on TV that I NEED to see. Its all commercials and reality shows anyway. Most everything on TV is repeated 10 times over the first month it airs.