Whats up with all the accidents in Central Florida?

wornoutupser

Central Florida has had a rash in the last two weeks. It seems strange that everyone here is working so late-and the heat has kicked in-and the accident rate is shooting up!

Griff

Scott Davis and the rest of the clowns in Atlanta are up to their typical "gameplan". You know, creating an unhealthy and absolute unsafe work environment. Accidents and injuries are through the roof everywhere, especially injuries. Don't worry though, a health and safety committee member will be sure to tell you what foods to eat to reduce your blood pressure.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Scott Davis and the rest of the clowns in Atlanta are up to their typical "gameplan". You know, creating an unhealthy and absolute unsafe work environment. Accidents and injuries are through the roof everywhere, especially injuries. Don't worry though, a health and safety committee member will be sure to tell you what foods to eat to reduce your blood pressure.

Our big concern is heat stroke and dehydration. It hit 55 degrees today.

TheDick

If your stops per car have gone up then thats normal. But hey its ur drivers license, brown dont care. Once you got too many points on it ur gone. New methods for getting rid of drivers, keeps paid hours costs down

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

UPS corporate safety philosophy summarized....

"We have dispatched you with an 11 hour day. We are harassing you. We are threatening your job for failing to maintain an impossible SPORH. But we really do care about your blood pressure, so we are going to pay one of our Safety Committee ass-kissers $30 an hour to hand you an awareness pamphlet and a bananna. Have a safe day."

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
All that matters is SORPH, nothing else matters, heat, lack of sleep, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. As long as we meet SORPH then all is well.

Johney

"We have dispatched you with an 11 hour day. We are harassing you. We are threatening your job for failing to maintain an impossible SPORH. But we really do care about your blood pressure, so we are going to pay one of our Safety Committee ass-kissers $30 an hour to hand you an awareness pamphlet and a bananna. Have a safe day."
Don't forget that they get to ride around with the Liberty Mutual knucklehead and follow you to check that you use your handrail and seat belt at every stop. All day long. Dam where do I sign up? I was on a safety committee at one time,sometime looooooong ago.

tourists24

Our safety committee will take it one step further.... they pay em 30/hr to follow fellow drivers then give them suggestions to do their jobs more effectively

Driveslayer

The Top Dog in Orlando is a really great gal. She loves us all very much and does whatever it takes to make ups the bestest and safest place to work.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Our safety committee will take it one step further.... they pay em 30/hr to follow fellow drivers then give them suggestions to do their jobs more effectively

I'm pretty sure that most of our "safety committee" members had signed up to be Hall Monitors in junior high school, but got turned down. Or maybe they got beat up and had their Hall Monitor armbands taken away from them. Something bad must have happened to them when they were young to make them turn out the way they did.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I'm pretty sure that most of our "safety committee" members had signed up to be Hall Monitors in junior high school, but got turned down. Or maybe they got beat up and had their Hall Monitor armbands taken away from them. Something bad must have happened to them when they were young to make them turn out the way they did.

It's a shame that, like many other things that have come and gone, good suggestions and solutions by our safety committee are so far in the past I honestly can not remember even one local idea that was suggested, discussed, solved and implemented. The "ideas" are ALL from corporate or else you can forget it. I doubt any of our committee has the balls to even dare to attempt a suggestion. The hourly committee members here are all the lowest seniority folks who are "voted" in by us, the disenchanted and glazed over. They are usually happier than hell to have a day of work amidst all the route cutting inspired layoffs. I pity the bastards. There may be places where some kiss ups in fact do volunteer, but here they really have slim choices.

Nimnim

The Nim
The Top Dog in Orlando is a really great gal. She loves us all very much and does whatever it takes to make ups the bestest and safest place to work.

If you're talking about Terri that is one hell of a delusion, or joke. If it's someone else I haven't heard of them yet.