Whats up With That?

Leftinbuilding

Why is it that Ruetimann can drive someone else's Toyota to a 4th place finish, but can barely crack the top 20 in UPS's? (if we even qualify)

drewed

Shankman
last week was his best finish in the Cup series, hes only a second year driver, in a 2nd yr team, with a 2nd yr manufacturer... there are some growing pains theres a lot of potentianl there

Cementups

Box Monkey
What happened to Carl Edwards driving for UPS? Or how about getting Joey Lagano while he's still new? Or perhaps his sponsor will be Wonder Bread.

carl edwards team ended up inking a deal with Aflac for 2009.

Wonder Bread would be a good sponsor for Logano since Randy Lajoie nicknamed him "Sliced Bread"

Cementups

Box Monkey
Why is it that Ruetimann can drive someone else's Toyota to a 4th place finish, but can barely crack the top 20 in UPS's? (if we even qualify)

last week was his best finish in the Cup series, hes only a second year driver, in a 2nd yr team, with a 2nd yr manufacturer... there are some growing pains theres a lot of potentianl there

How can make that conclusion. The Gibbs boys have been dominating this year and are a 2nd yr. manufacturer with a 1 year with that manuacturer. And Vickers is in the sameboat as MWR. 2nd yr / 2 nd yr! They have been running pretty darn well if you ask me.

H

hseofpayne

Does everyone here know that Reuteman(sp) is an ex-UPS employee. As such, I am sure he is worried about his LPR. (laps per hour) The faster he goes, the more he will be expected to keep up this pace.

H

hseofpayne

Does everyone here know that Reuteman(sp) is an ex-UPS employee. As such, I am sure he is worried about his LPR. (laps per hour) The faster he goes, the more he will be expected to keep up this pace.
I bet the regular driver of that car is mad as heck that some swing driver made him look bad by running his race so much faster. Now his driver sup will expect that same performance in the future!

drewed

Shankman
Ruietmmen is a fine driver, personnally i think he should be our driver a good honest soft spoken family man.....the real issue is MWR last yr was horrible bc of that and until they pry open their pockets more we ll continue to have problems

H

hseofpayne

Ruietmmen is a fine driver, personnally i think he should be our driver a good honest soft spoken family man.....the real issue is MWR last yr was horrible bc of that and until they pry open their pockets more we ll continue to have problems
I don't want a nice guy, I want a winner! Heck, I would take Kyle Bush if it would get UPS more coverage than the "race ticker " at the top of the TV screen! MWR pockets are open, waitng on UPS to put some money in them. I bet UPS tries to get 'em to run a V6 diesel with retreads front and back!!!