whats your commute?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
31 miles in the pick-up 50, 60 70 on the bike. Some days it's really hard to turn into the parking lot on the bike.

JustTired

free at last.......
It was about 17 miles one way. Just far enough away that I didn't get a lot of calls to come in and load my pc when they were short. And just far enough to "wind down" before I hit the door at home.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
It was about 17 miles one way. Just far enough away that I didn't get a lot of calls to come in and load my pc when they were short. And just far enough to "wind down" before I hit the door at home.

The "wind down" time was always the best when the children were little!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
38-40 one way 40-45 minutes, only dislike it in winter. And Im with Scratch, no way would I move where I work.

My first response only covered my commute time. Like O9 said, no way would I live closer. My house cost 1/3rd,my taxes 1/7th, we have no real crime or traffic,and have far better schools compared to what it is closer to my hub.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
29 to 34 miles 40 minutes night work or 75 minutes day work one way. I gave up day work when I left packages. It will be night work from now until retirement. Day work rots:biting:

evilleace

3 or 4 different routes between 5 and 6 miles depending on which one 15 to 20 min depending on which one. The one I take is 5 miles and 15 min with stoplights also there is one that is about 2 minutes quicker but I avoid the highway with my route.

140 miles round trip I leave at 345 am have to dodge the wild life for 35 min till I hit the interstate. No traffic in the am not to bad coming home off by 12 most days.

NHDRVR

40 minutes. 24 miles.

I leave my house, drive the 40, take my truck back to my home town, do the route, drive it back to the center, then drive back home.

It explains my mind-numbing nature.