When a kid killed by police actually has GOOD parents:

wilberforce15

Father Of 17-Year-Old Girl Killed By Muskogee Police Invites Officers To Her Funeral, Extends Forgiveness​

MUSKOGEE, Okla. -
Muskogee's Police Chief said he and his officers have been invited to attend the funeral for the 17-year-old girl who was killed by police after they said she shot at officers Sunday.
Steven Rauch said he apologizes for his daughter Farrah putting officers in that position. He also said he forgives the officers who shot his daughter and wants those same officers at her funeral.
"I want to hug them, I want everybody else to hug them, they need it, we need it," Rauch told News on 6. He said he does not blame officers for shooting his 17-year old daughter Farrah. He said he knows they are in just as much pain as he is.
"I know they're hurting. They have to be hurting for what they had to do and that's what they have to do in a job. I want people to know they're loved," Rauch said.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Father Of 17-Year-Old Girl Killed By Muskogee Police Invites Officers To Her Funeral, Extends Forgiveness​

MUSKOGEE, Okla. -
Muskogee's Police Chief said he and his officers have been invited to attend the funeral for the 17-year-old girl who was killed by police after they said she shot at officers Sunday.
Steven Rauch said he apologizes for his daughter Farrah putting officers in that position. He also said he forgives the officers who shot his daughter and wants those same officers at her funeral.
"I want to hug them, I want everybody else to hug them, they need it, we need it," Rauch told News on 6. He said he does not blame officers for shooting his 17-year old daughter Farrah. He said he knows they are in just as much pain as he is.
"I know they're hurting. They have to be hurting for what they had to do and that's what they have to do in a job. I want people to know they're loved," Rauch said.

Everyone likes to talk about what police officers could have done better yet nobody is signing up to do the job themselves.

MUSKOGEE, Okla. -
A nice sentiment but completely inappropriate. I would hope that they would decline.

wilberforce15

A nice sentiment but completely inappropriate. I would hope that they would decline.
Why?

Everyone is sad the girl died. Everyone recognizes the cops did nothing wrong. It's appropriate for them all to mourn, and to show they don't blame or hate each other.

Like what all the silly BLM cases would do if they had good parents. Or parents at all.

Why?

Everyone is sad the girl died. Everyone recognizes the cops did nothing wrong. It's appropriate for them all to mourn, and to show they don't blame or hate each other.

Like what all the silly BLM cases would do if they had good parents. Or parents at all.
Go take another hit off of your crack pipe or whatever it his you are on. Totally inappropriate.

wilberforce15

Go take another hit off of your crack pipe or whatever it his you are on. Totally inappropriate.
That's not an answer.

The cops did nothing wrong. The parents know it. The cops know it. But everyone is sad that it happened. They should mourn together.

And all the crackhead parents that created your BLM gangster-cases deserved what they got.

wilberforce15

According to you cuckservatives if they were good parents she wouldn't be dead. Nice try at flip floppin.
Good parents can have kids that have a screw loose. I will never judge a parent by what their kids do. I judge parents by whether they enable their terrible kids.

It's about how they react to a crappy kid.

"My babeeeeeeeeee dindu nuffin 2 dat racissss pig!"

Vs.

"i'm sorry you had to kill my daughter. She shouldn't have made you do it. Please attend her funeral."

MAKAVELI

Good parents can have kids that have a screw loose. I will never judge a parent by what their kids do. I judge parents by whether they enable their terrible kids.

It's about how they react to a crappy kid.

"My babeeeeeeeeee dindu nuffin 2 dat racissss pig!"

Vs.

"i'm sorry you had to kill my daughter. She shouldn't have made you do it. Please attend her funeral."
You can't have it both ways :censored2:. Every black or brown kid that is killed by police has horrible parents in your eyes. Now because the girl is white you want to claim oh but she had good parents. Gtfo!

wilberforce15

You can't have it both ways :censored2:. Every black or brown kid that is killed by police has horrible parents in your eyes. Now because the girl is white you want to claim oh but she had good parents. Gtfo!

If the kid is crappy, the parent is good if he recognizes his kid is crappy and deserved it.

All of those ghetto parents blame the cops, when they should apologize to the cops.

Every black and brown kid that I've heard of getting killed by police has horrendous parents. That's true for all the ones I've seen. That's because all the crappy parents defend their crappy kids.

The proof is in how they react to the cops. That's the entire ballgame.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The parents here aren't blaming the police for their daughter's bad decisions.

That's the point homie.

MAKAVELI

If the kid is crappy, the parent is good if he recognizes his kid is crappy and deserved it.

All of those ghetto parents blame the cops, when they should apologize to the cops.

Every black and brown kid that I've heard of getting killed by police has horrendous parents. That's true for all the ones I've seen. That's because all the crappy parents defend their crappy kids.

The proof is in how they react to the cops. That's the entire ballgame.
The proof is you have different standards for whites. Gtfo!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The proof is you have different standards for whites. Gtfo!
She's dead at the hands of the police. That's the point homie.
The POS parents of the 13 year old Latin King gang member who pulled a gun on a cop are gonna sue the city and steal from taxpayers, hurting their community.

The dad in this incident is admitting his daughter was in the wrong. He's helping the officers, his family, and the community to heal.

You need to wise up.