When a kid killed by police actually has GOOD parents:

El Correcto

god is dead
In a hard bitten big city world that might fly, but in a town the size of Muskogee people know each other, are shocked that one of their kids shot at a cop, and are wanting to put this behind them in the best way possible.
Feel free to drop by the police station any time, our door is always open.
*click*

If I’m showing up to someone’s funeral who shot at me, it’s to make sure they are really dead not to be with their grieving family.

vantexan

Feel free to drop by the police station any time, our door is always open.
*click*

If I’m showing up to someone’s funeral who shot at me, it’s to make sure they are really dead not to be with their grieving family.
I would suggest not moving to parts of the country where forgiveness and empathy are still a thing.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Blacks are 7x more likely to die from homicide than a white male.

Homicide from another black male. It's the truth.

Doesnt mean that every who is black is a killer. It just means that there is a problem that we need to address like adults and stop the death.

Let's start with cutting out the :censored2:ty music

vantexan

90% of all white murders in the US are by other whites. Ttku son......
In 2019 according to the FBI 55%+ of all homicide offenders were black yet blacks make up less than 13% of the population. Doesn't matter the percentage of white murderers, your group commits the most murders. You must be so proud.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yes Tom McDonald is definitely the problem.
Polish_20210419_005518524.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
I would suggest not moving to parts of the country where forgiveness and empathy are still a thing.
Sorry, but if you shoot at me there is no forgiveness. There is no misunderstanding. You wanted me dead, now your :censored2: is in the casket.

No hatred towards the family but I’m not going to empathize with anyone who shoots at me period. Not showing up to their funeral unless I’m there to check for a pulse to make sure our business is concluded.

MAKAVELI

In 2019 according to the FBI 55%+ of all homicide offenders were black yet blacks make up less than 13% of the population. Doesn't matter the percentage of white murderers, your group commits the most murders. You must be so proud.
You keep dancing around the the fact white on white violence is a major problem.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

I wished people would stop picking teams. Most of us dont recognize people for their skin color we recognize them as an individual.

It's the media that teaches us to pick teams and divide ourselves

vantexan

I wished people would stop picking teams. Most of us dont recognize people for their skin color we recognize them as an individual.

It's the media that teaches us to pick teams and divide ourselves
Stats are kept for a reason. To identify problem areas and try to address them. Your right about the media forcing us to pick teams. The black vote is very important to Democratic success so any time there's an unarmed black man killed by white cops or any white man the liberal media jumps on it and runs with it.