When do occasions drop off?

reginald95

I thought it was every 5 months one drops off. Can someone clarify this. I was looking in the master agreement but don’t even know where to even look. Thanks.

rod

Retired 22 years
One morning when I first started I was late to work by about 5 minutes. Years later (and I mean like 15 years later) I got into my personal file in the bosses office. There it was - a note stating that Rod was late on such and such date back in 1971 and that he had explained to me the importance of being on time. I don't think they ever throw away that stuff. I bet even after 20 years of being retired somewhere that note still exists.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
One morning when I first started I was late to work by about 5 minutes. Years later (and I mean like 15 years later) I got into my personal file in the bosses office. There it was - a note stating that Rod was late on such and such date back in 1971 and that he had explained to me the importance of being on time. I don't think they ever throw away that stuff. I bet even after 20 years of being retired somewhere that note still exists.
Never took you for a slacker

Slacker bastard.

That five minutes was valuable.

Sheeeeeesh man

Get your life together

Back From Break

I was late once by a few minutes. My center manager said that he was going to mark me as late. I asked him if a late and an absence counted about the same on my record. He looked at me very puzzled, but said yes.

I told him I feel ill, will not be working today and left. Before I got to my car, a sup came running out to me begging me to come back. He said the center manager will not charge me with a late.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Now everything is electronic record. But you are right. Nothing goes away ever. They will bring it up when they try and fire you.

oldngray

nowhere special
They can bring it up but it's inadmissible after a specific time.
Inadmissible but things that go in your file remain there forever. They can still bring up things from the past to try to establish a pattern of behavior or to tarnish your image even after incidents can't be used against you.

oldngray

nowhere special
My file was stuffed full of customer complaints even though 90% of them weren't my fault, out of my control, or never happened (customers lie).