When they asked my help designing DIAD 4........

O

over9five

Begin rant:

Don't you hate that whenever UPS comes out with something new they always say, "We consulted with hundreds of drivers to make this".? These drivers must be idiots!! Heres what they must have suggested...

1. Please put the stylus where the customer will not see it!

2. Its alright if its slower...(We'll just tell everyone its 5 times faster!)

Please feel free to add to my list!

End rant.

S

sendagain6160

Just like the PAS, remember we wont the drivers input to help make it work....still waiting after two years for someone to ask what we think or how we can help for it to be better....

T

toonertoo

3. Please make us learn more about "toggling" than we ever wanted to.
(and I havent even used it yet, just listened to the rants of those who have)
And not to mention more repetitive movement.

(Message edited by toonertoo on July 14, 2005)

S

speeddemon

Please tell us what we can do to make it better. That way, well never do it.

R

rushfan

The sure did consult with hundreds of drivers..one thing they forgot to mention they are and were former drivers. The drivers are the ones who sit in the air conditioned offices who think we don't work as hard as they did. Yes, you friendly neighborhood management "team"

"If it's not broken, fix it until it is"-PAS development team.

(Message edited by rushfan on July 15, 2005)

O

over9five

4. Lets find some cool way to hang it from our belt! Yeah, it will work great if you stand still, but if you walk fast, it will swing and spank you on the far butt cheek!

O

ok2bclever

Actually, I expect the "consultation with hundreds of drivers" is in the form of the yearly "fixed" opinion pole they do with similar skewed results.

Example:

Do you

A: Love the new shift key?
or
B: Wish you could take a major wage cut.
or
C: Personally pay more of your medical costs.
or
D: All of the above.

Or Rate the new stylus placement from 10-9 with 10 being "strongly agree" and 1 being "strongly disagree".
biggrin.gif

R

rushfan

Some people may like being spanked on the far butt cheek...but not by a piece of ups equipment

B

brown1

""If it's not broken, fix it until it is"-PAS development team. "

Now thats funny!
thumbsup.gif

S

swingdriver

i don't mind the shift key, i've become used to it. the problem is that the d4 is extremely slow. i'm tired of hitting the scan button 20 times before it scans.