When will new contract books be available?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
My Business Agent called me yesterday said the new contracts are in and we will begin distributing them asap.

Overpaid Union Thug

My Business Agent called me yesterday said the new contracts are in and we will begin distributing them asap.
Good. In anxious to see how a specific article will be worded in the southern supplement. The proposed (that passed) was worded one way and a version of the passed language on the TDU website was slightly different. Enough to be a huge factor though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Elvis657

We were told when the contract was forced apon us that it will be a year before we get our books. Never understood why it has to take so long to print something.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stewards are given boxes of contract books and assigned a list of who they are to be given to. No scabs and I assume management will get theirs also. Got mine yesterday.

Nimnim

The Nim
Got an email from my BA yesterday.

"the contracts are in and we will be out at the gate this week Thursday September 4th
to pass them out."

So those of us in Local 385 will be getting our books at work or be able to pick them up at the hall.

Overpaid Union Thug

Got an email from my BA yesterday.

"the contracts are in and we will be out at the gate this week Thursday September 4th
to pass them out."

So those of us in Local 385 will be getting our books at work or be able to pick them up at the hall.
In my local I'm sure the hub will get theirs first. Then the extended centers will get what's left. Gotta keep the voting base happy. ;)

Sent using BrownCafe App