When will the Contract be finalized?

iowa boy

I can't wait to see how pissed all these newbs are gonna be when they find out they are gonna have to wait another 6 weeks after the contract is done for their retro checks?

It will be fun, that's for sure.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I can't wait to see how :censored2: all these newbs are gonna be when they find out they are gonna have to wait another 6 weeks after the contract is done for their retro checks?

It will be fun, that's for sure.
They already can't wait for it now. They will hear the contract is finally implemented and think they will instantly get their retro pay haha. Then it will be non stop "The contract is in, how come I haven't gotten my retro pay" threads.

davidix

It's getting close. My guess mid April.

Btw they are going to tax the :censored2: out of the retro. Print all your stubs from Aug 1 and keep track of it. They will mess up guaranteed.

Superteeth2478

Western PA out for a second vote. Some locals,30 and 249 are saying the second offer is worse than the first. I don’t think it is supposed to work like that...
Well when the company knows that Hawfa's "leadership" is going to stick the offer up the voters' asses whether they like it or not, they don't really have much of an incentive to bargain in good faith...

BiggieBrown

I'm really tired of these drama queens.
It's been over half a :censored2:ing year already and the snowflakes still can't sort out their special "supplements."
Give me a break.
I get health insurance as soon as these :censored2:s finish their dam contract and I've got a huge cavity that is friggin killin me but these guys want to dick around and play with people's health and money. Sign the damn thing and quit complaining, you're friggin delivery drivers for christ's sake.
Got the same skills as a pizza hut boy and want the world for it.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I get health insurance as soon as these :censored2:s finish their dam contract and I've got a huge cavity that is friggin killin me but these guys want to dick around and play with people's health and money.

You should have INS now, plx explain why you do not have coverage right now?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's been over half a :censored2:ing year already and the snowflakes still can't sort out their special "supplements."
Give me a break.
I get health insurance as soon as these :censored2:s finish their dam contract and I've got a huge cavity that is friggin killin me but these guys want to dick around and play with people's health and money. Sign the damn thing and quit complaining, you're friggin delivery drivers for christ's sake.
tenor (63).gif

F

Frankie's Friend

Give me a break.
Why is your cavity so huge?
How long were you in prison?
He forgot to ask for soap on a rope.

stray

Western PA out for a second vote. Some locals,30 and 249 are saying the second offer is worse than the first. I don’t think it is supposed to work like that...

It is MUCH worse, 90% of the original offer has been taken off the table. All of the Locals in Western PA are in agreement that this offer is garbage and MUST be voted down.

Well when the company knows that Hawfa's "leadership" is going to stick the offer up the voters' asses whether they like it or not, they don't really have much of an incentive to bargain in good faith...

I agree with the sentiment, but... Our 2013-2018 supplement was shoved up our ass by hall after we voted it down multiple times however, UPS did make the last offer their "last best & final offer. They refused to use that terminology on this offer because it was DRASTICALLY worse than the 1st offer. We will vote this down and see what comes next.

Give me a break.

Come see me, son. I'll have you swallowing that bad tooth 3 seconds after you open your jizz infested mouth. We have always stood up to this evil corporation and will continue to do so, regardless of your poor oral hygiene.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Give me a break.
Please use a capital c....lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Give me a break.

Better go ahead and have that tooth pulled

It’s gonna be awhile

BiggieBrown

Come see me, son. I'll have you swallowing that bad tooth 3 seconds after you open your jizz infested mouth. We have always stood up to this evil corporation and will continue to do so, regardless of your poor oral hygiene.

I'm 6'4 260 lbs.
You'd be lucky to live if you took a swing at me.