When will the Contract be finalized?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm really tired of these drama queens.
It's been over half a :censored2:ing year already and the snowflakes still can't sort out their special "supplements."
Give me a break.
I get health insurance as soon as these :censored2:s finish their dam contract and I've got a huge cavity that is friggin killin me but these guys want to dick around and play with people's health and money. Sign the damn thing and quit complaining, you're friggin delivery drivers for christ's sake.
Got the same skills as a pizza hut boy and want the world for it.
Why is it that you think that you have to wait until all of the supplements are ratified to go to the dentist?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I'm 6'4 260 lbs.
You'd be lucky to live if you took a swing at me.
SdP4oYu.gif

Jackofnotrades

When will the last 4 suppliments be voted down and then passed? If they are going to push the contract through regardless of vote, let’s get it done. Has anyone heard? When will we get backpay?
Think of the back pay as a no interest savings account. When you get it, you get it. Why the back pay is so important, it's just going to be taxed like crazy. And for the next year after we get it everyone is going to complain that UPS screwed them out of money.

stray

They told you exactly what they were going to do if you rejected the first offer.

What, you didn't believe them?

I voted in favor of the 1st offer. Many in my local voted it down because of a lack of understanding of the negotiated provisions regarding the proposed 4/10 workweek in feeders. UPS has gone on record in the past with the same threats and not followed through. My personal opinion is that, if the 1st offer were presented again and the language was better explained to the members, it would pass.