When will upsers be able to receive the covid-19 shot?

Kman845

Looked into this, as individual states seem to set their own priority groups. Ive seen USPS mentioned in the next group, 1B, but no mention of UPS or FedEx. Guess junk mail is more essential than vaccine distribution.

Total BS. This is the kinda stuff national sickouts are made from...

K

snarts

They better not try and mandate that on us.

Why would I put foreign chemicals in my body for a virus that if I get, I have a 99.7% chance of not dying from it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Why would I put foreign chemicals in my body for a virus that if I get, I have a 99.7% chance of not dying from it?
Not dying and being sick as all heck are different things. I never had the regular flu but some I know who didi were sick for weeks! This kung flu really knocks some out as well. Some, maybe you, have very little reaction.

Me? I'm taking the vaccine. I don't have time for being sick if I can help it.

Kman845

Ditto. I’ll get the shot as soon as I can get it, and all of us UPSers and FedEx employees, along with USPS should be able to get it, in the same group, at the same time, if they choose to.

K

SLW

I`ll wait 5 years to see long term side-effects of "vaccine"...
I'm still a little concerned about this re autoimmune effects, but they started doing human trials of mrna vaccines over ten years ago and nothing like that yet

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Not dying and being sick as all heck are different things. I never had the regular flu but some I know who didi were sick for weeks! This kung flu really knocks some out as well. Some, maybe you, have very little reaction.

And don’t worry, it’s produced by a Fortune 500 company and because we all work for a Fortune 500 company, we know that no fabrications were made or corners cut in order to get this to market.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would guess that we are somewhere down the list, after all the covid deniers get it.

I sent a message to my doc and asked to be added to a waiting list. She replied that with my job, she would try to prioritize it.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Good luck with that.

quad decade guy

OK. And if they do and the union agrees?

Maybe to keep from spreading it?

Let's say you survive it(whatever that means) but your lungs are at 50% capacity for life or whatever. See?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Scuderia

I got covid on 12/9 and I was sick as hell. Still kinda am, but I wouldn’t wish this on anybody. It got scary when I started to feel lightheaded, nauseous, blue lips, and hand got cold, all signs I wasn’t getting enough oxygen. Every breath was painful to some degree. I had to just stop and lay on my stomach, reduce my oxygen demand.

Im on my way to recovery. Still have some mild discomfort in my chest, but I’m just happy I got through it. Now I’m just trying to avoid the flu. That’s the last thing I need.

Yes I’m healthy. I actually ride my bike on the weekends, and at a pretty good pace. So my lungs and heart are good. You just never know how this virus will affect you. All of my family members had different symptoms, and of different severity. Get the vaccine.