When Your Article Makes Babylon Bee Look Like Legitimate News...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
its not hard to imagine some ppl here think zub is wrong on some issues.

I'm intentionally wrong on some issues, so what? It's helpful to be abke to understand and argue for positions you don't actually agree with. You'll never know which ones, 'cause you don't logic so good.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
so you lie for practice?
See, you pretend that I say things I don't say. Smh.

Arguing for a position you don't agree with isn't lying. It's a way to better understand things you disagree with, and see how well they stand up to scrutiny. Sometimes I have to argue other people's positions for them because they don't understand their positions very well, even though they are entirely convinced they are right.

rickyb

See, you pretend that I say things I don't say. Smh.

Arguing for a position you don't agree with isn't lying. It's a way to better understand things you disagree with, and see how well they stand up to scrutiny. Sometimes I have to argue other people's positions for them because they don't understand their positions very well, even though they are entirely convinced they are right.
you dont understand the things you disagree with likely out of fear and arrogance.

rickyb

I understand them better than the people who agree with them, which is why I'm so good at destroying their arguments.
some signs you might be confused is u think global warming is a hoax, you hate tyranny but love capitalism which is an economic version of that, you took the capitalist view on the pandemic which is send everyone back to work, you took the capitalist view on global warming which is keep polluting for short term profits, you voted for donald trump who was obviously going to be terrible.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
some signs you might be confused is u think global warming is a hoax, you hate tyranny but love capitalism which is an economic version of that, you took the capitalist view on the pandemic which is send everyone back to work, you took the capitalist view on global warming which is keep polluting for short term profits, you voted for donald trump who was obviously going to be terrible.

You're confused because you believe what you are told by the same people you think are slimey. Lol

rickyb

No, you listen to them so much that you know their wrong, right? Lol. Oh wait, you listen to the slimey people who tell you they are wrong, and everything else you believe.
i have listened to friedman and sowell and ive heard ppl talk about them as well. they are greaseballs like trump who you also voted for.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
sorry i dont listen to friedman or sowell

i have listened to friedman and sowell

200 (5).gif