When Your Article Makes Babylon Bee Look Like Legitimate News...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
hi im zub i think rickyb has never watched friedman or sowell and is lying the end

I'm rickyb, I say I don't listen to certain people, then I say I do, then to prove it, I post a video of someone else talking about the people I say I listen to who I originally said I don't listen to. I also don't understand why that's a problem.

rickyb

I'm rickyb, I say I don't listen to certain people, then I say I do, then to prove it, I post a video of someone else talking about the people I say I listen to who I originally said I don't listen to. I also don't understand why that's a problem.
its u who doesnt understand and who is tricked. you would be right if you liked certain positions of ron paul for example

rickyb

im giving u the gift of perspective.

rickyb

The perspective of a blind guy stumblng around in the dark? Thanks!
heres some more perspective. michael hudson on junk economics. he frequently talks about your heroes the chicago boys. chomsky has commented on adam smith too and how ppl dont even read his full work.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
heres some more perspective. michael hudson on junk economics. he frequently talks about your heroes the chicago boys. chomsky has commented on adam smith too and how ppl dont even read his full work.

You're trying to convince me of something using other people's arguments you don't understand. Thanks. Lol.