Where are the best hubs to work at?

Heyump

Where are the best hubs to work at in the united states? As far as opportunity, union support, and technology?

Just a part time loader here with a couple of years under my belt, but I'm genuinely curious as to what the common oppinion is...

rod

Retired 22 years
I assume ones is just as bad as the next one. In the long run its all just meat grinder - unappreciated work.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Generally the spokes are better than the main hub itself so long as your union is active. especially if they are still treating a new building like it's their baby.

I would argue our satellite routes going up the mountain range are pretty nice.

Dough99

Where are the best hubs to work at in the united states? As far as opportunity, union support, and technology?

Just a part time loader here with a couple of years under my belt, but I'm genuinely curious as to what the common oppinion is...
Fedex

Overpaid Union Thug

Generally the spokes are better than the main hub itself so long as your union is active. especially if they are still treating a new building like it's their baby.

I would argue our satellite routes going up the mountain range are pretty nice.

Depends on the local. In mine the hub is better because they not only get most of the extended centers’ feeder work (which is bs) but have more 22.3 jobs to bid on as well. In extended centers you are likely stuck in package once full-time.

The advantage of extended centers is that the suits rarely set foot in them. But, sadly, they show up more than our union reps. They are too worried about keeping their voting base in the hub happy.

Last edited: