Where are the NFL Football Playoff Predicitions???

UPS Lifer

Very sad, the best team will not represent the NFC

I wouldn't go that far. After all the Vikings lost to the AZ Cardinals didn't they? Any team is capable of beating any other team on any given day. The Saints did what they had to do. The Saints came out hammering Brett and created turnovers. They are the number one seed in NFC. If they do to the Colts what they did to the Vikings, the Saints will win.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I wouldn't go that far. After all the Vikings lost to the AZ Cardinals didn't they? Any team is capable of beating any other team on any given day. The Saints did what they had to do. The Saints came out hammering Brett and created turnovers. They are the number one seed in NFC. If they do to the Colts what they did to the Vikings, the Saints will win.

Gueax Saints

705red

Browncafe Steward
If the saints play the way they did against the vikings, the Colts will run away with this game. The Colts are the better team on paper, the Saints are the colts of old, great offense no defense. Now the Colts have both. The Saints in order to win will have to play a perfect game. The colts put up 30 on the best defense in the league for almost 500 yards.

UPS Lifer

If the saints play the way they did against the vikings, the Colts will run away with this game. The Colts are the better team on paper, the Saints are the colts of old, great offense no defense. Now the Colts have both. The Saints in order to win will have to play a perfect game. The colts put up 30 on the best defense in the league for almost 500 yards.

I am not sure what game you were watching ??? 15 plus knock downs and 5 turnovers is a pretty powerful defense.
Well, you must not have seen that Brett Favre was on his arse most of the game. If the Saints D can get to Manning like they did against Brett and cause 5 turnovers the Colts won't have a chance.

This is the Saints year. Everything will go their way.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I am not sure what game you were watching ??? 15 plus knock downs and 5 turnovers is a pretty powerful defense.
Well, you must not have seen that Brett Favre was on his arse most of the game. If the Saints D can get to Manning like they did against Brett and cause 5 turnovers the Colts won't have a chance.

This is the Saints year. Everything will go their way.
I can see what 705 is saying, the Saints are a blitzing defense in large part because they can't get consistent pressure with just their front four. Remember that the Vikings didn't have any problem moving the ball and controlling the clock, it was turnovers that killed them. Peyton is a lot better against the blitz than Favre, he uses all that pre-snap rigamarole to expose what the defense is doing and then audibles into a play to beat it. I think the Vikes defense would have given him a lot more trouble because they didn't have to blitz to get pressure. Greg Williams is pretty good, he might be able to scheme a defense that can shut Manning down, but that's a tall order. The Colts biggest challenge will be shutting down Brees, their defense isn't as good as the Vikings. I think the Colts win in a shootout, but nothing would surprise me.

SoyFish

Really a SB where it doesn't matter who wins IMO...

It be nice to see Peyton get another ring so that people realize he is >>> Brady.

But if the Saints win it'll be great for New Orleans.

UPS Lifer

I am just bummed out that Kurt Warner is retiring! He is a class act and gave his all to the game. He should be nominated into the Hall-of-Fame on the first ballot. He will certainly be missed!

He will certainly be missed!

He wasn`t missed by the Saints offense.

-b7ac6d7d1f6dcbdb_medium.jpg
-b7ac6d7d1f6dcbdb_medium.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The Colts look like the best functioning team going in but anything can happen. I would love to see the Saints on top of their game and make it a good high scoring Superbowl!! Go Saints!! :footballplayer:

Whatever,I don`t know football.

Just what does a Ding Dong know anyway...:happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The Colts look like the best functioning team going in but anything can happen. I would love to see the Saints on top of their game and make it a good high scoring Superbowl!! Go Saints!! :footballplayer:

Just what does a Ding Dong know anyway...:happy-very:

Ding Dongs are not high on the list of Brain Power.
Ding Dongs taste good and have a creamy middle.

Saints, OMG, I can't believe it.
They are going to the Superbowl.

D

Dis-organized Labor

44-10 Colts

1989: I like your thinking; very traditional. I think the Colts will pull it off, but the Underdog gets my vote. I see it much closer....Low score with an OT. Colts by 3.............unless a field goal is muffed... then Aint's by 3.