where can I get a brown hooded UPS sweatshirt

tups

Columbia Sportswear makes a fleece zip front jacket that is exactly the same color as the uniform, as well as a fleece vest. I caught a lot of crap for wearing them last winter, but now I just wear it underneath the winter coat instead of the lame vest they give us. They are unbelieveably warm and if it is a little warm I just wear it alone and hope no one sees me. For the warmth and comfort they provide it is worth catching crap from them for being out of uniform. And they really liked the brown ball cap I wore all last week with the Boston Red Sox 'B' on the front. the center manager got pissed because he said almost didn't notice because the hat was so close to our brown hats in color. Sometimes I just gotta jerk the leash back after having been jerked around all day.

tups

The sweaters were part of the accessory catalog and you could buy them. they are NOT available anymore. My helper last year just delivered in his brown pants and a black Turtleneck. I'm out in the country so we really only do residential stops so I let him get away with it.

I could care less what my helper wears, as long as he is comfortable enough to help fast.

tups

I'm sure you heard a few months back about the stolen UPS trucks that contained about $30,000 of UPS uniforms, which were purchased on eBay by Al Qaeda terrorists who had hoped to use them as disguises to enter office buildings....

Urban legend....proved to be false