Where do i return driver helper vest

Pablo Escobar

Keep it. We had a helper that kept his Browns after peak. Saw him a couple months later picking up trash on the side of the road doing his community service .........yup , in his Browns!!!!!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Keep it. We had a helper that kept his Browns after peak. Saw him a couple months later picking up trash on the side of the road doing his community service .........yup , in his Browns!!!!!
tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I just quit my driver helper job and its only been about a week, where do i return my vest? And will i be contacted about about anything during the process?
The nearest garbage can will work...…. Just couldn't cut it could you. Way to hard for so little. pusillanimous what did you think you were signing up for Management?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I just quit my driver helper job and its only been about a week, where do i return my vest? And will i be contacted about about anything during the process?
next thursday when you come in to pick up your check, return the vest to either an on car sup or an OMS in the office

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
"Meet the driver at x location at 1 pm. You will be paid 50$ to run up and down driveways for 5 hours non stop then will be dropped off back at your car. Most of the drivers want nothing to do with you. No, you most likely won't be made permanent after the holidays. Good luck"

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
"Meet the driver at x location at 1 pm. You will be paid 50$ to run up and down driveways for 5 hours non stop then will be dropped off back at your car. Most of the drivers want nothing to do with you. No, you most likely won't be made permanent after the holidays. Good luck"
We prefer to work alone if you are a puss