Where do i return driver helper vest

SBTY_Syndrome

Center Managers Hate Me
Personally I always wonder why people are my helper. I usually call them at 10:30 and let them know that McDonalds is hiring for $5 more an hour.

Honestly why in God’s name would you do this for $10 hr. Plus I’d rather work alone. Helpers are a waste of time. They get in the way and can’t follow the most simple direction. “It’s the house across the street with the red door.” *sorts for 2 min then wonders where helper is*
“Is it that house? cause it doesn’t have a number.”
“Yes it’s 19 Spruce. Between 17 and 21. Actually I now realize that you’re too dumb to work at McDonald’s.”

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Personally I always wonder why people are my helper. I usually call them at 10:30 and let them know that McDonalds is hiring for $5 more an hour.

Honestly why in God’s name would you do this for $10 hr. Plus I’d rather work alone. Helpers are a waste of time. They get in the way and can’t follow the most simple direction. “It’s the house across the street with the red door.” *sorts for 2 min then wonders where helper is*
“Yes it’s 19 Spruce. Between 17 and 21. Actually I now realize that you’re too dumb to work at McDonald’s.”
Bingo.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

:bpotd:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just hire enough drivers to fill every car and rental and use lowest senority RPCDS Air Drivers and Seasonals as helpers. I learned more about the actual job helping a heavy business route one day after my preload shift with a 10 year vet last peak than I did during the entire week of drive school. They could/should USE the opportunity to help newbies

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

For me the best helpers are the lower seniority drivers who are still waiting to go on-road. They know the DIAD and the methods. Problem is, they're only out for 2 or so weeks before they bring in the useless seasonals who are usually on meth by the time they arrive on the job.

542thruNthru

The uniform is worth more than the check.

source.gif