Where is is Ed Hoculi this week?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
excuse me.

My cell phone is ringing!!!

On the very serious side.

This team has united the city. :happy2:
The owner wanted to move the team out of New Orleans.

New Orleans, Louisiana

I collected musical instruments including donating my own tenor saxophone, keyboard, and violin for a parish school system in New Orleans.

I also assisted on acquiring mobility devices for the population because there were many people that were not Senior citizens that needed these items.

This was in 2005 and the project continued...
I was invited to attend the Celebration on Monday Night, September 25, 2006 in the New Orleans Superdome.

I couldn't attend.
I was told I had Multiple Sclerosis on September 26, 2006.

The irony of it all was that I discovered the mobility devices I had worked to secure went to the local MS Chapter in Louisiana.
[video=youtube;-rzKBeueYFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rzKBeueYFc[/video]

I have always loved the Saints.
I now equate the reopening of the Superdome with the first day of my new life with MS.

Seeing the Saints play in the Dome, it reminds me that I have made a difference in the life of some unknown person...just like watching and supporting the Saints with my entire heart reminds me to never give up or never surrender.

And what I love the best about working for UPS is that it matters that I can make a difference.

Now you know the rest of my story.:happy2:

fethrs

And what a great story, I am glad you feel you could share it with us. What a great thing to have that kind of involvement with the team and the city. Now we know...Saints for AJ!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Help me find Ed this week!!!!

EdHochuliWK62009GiantsVSSaintsPH2.jpg

Not the same league but one of our full time driver sups is also a NCAA ref. He last worked the Florida/Mississippi State game on Sat. he also played for the Falcons in the 80s.

iowa boy

Aj,

Have you found Ed yet?:happy2:

Ed Hochuli: San Francisco @ Indianapolis

Dont know if you have checked the website yet, but this was posted Thursday night.

Just thought I'd keep you up to date.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Aj,

Have you found Ed yet?:happy2:

Ed Hochuli: San Francisco @ Indianapolis

Dont know if you have checked the website yet, but this was posted Thursday night.

Just thought I'd keep you up to date.
Website is bookmarked.

I appreciate the link and I also love the idea you checked this out and thought of me!!:wink2:

Now, the information I need because the very thought of the man candy causes my heart to beat faster and the information process center in my brain gets overwhelmed--

I need this information::wub:

Will Ed be in shortsleeves or longsleeves?
Domed venue = shortsleeves:wink2:
Open air venue = check the weather

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Damn, there haven't been nearly enough penalties in the game between IND and SF. But I have seen Ed a time or two so far!:happy-very: