Where is MrFedex?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Enjoy your Kool-Aid. Sounds like they've broken you. Baaahhh! I guess you like the abuse. Loser.

Better head over to IamFedEx.com and get on your knees.

See, this kind of crap at the slightest sign of disagreement is one of the main reasons it's so hard to have a decent discussion of anything here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
See, this kind of crap at the slightest sign of disagreement is one of the main reasons it's so hard to have a decent discussion of anything here.

I'm not here to kiss butts and spread the company lies. You are. If FedEx was a decent company, civil discussions would be possible. But it isn't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yeah. Then you could spread your manure without the truth getting jammed in the machine. Sorry my straight talk offends you, but I know you're pretty sensitive. when you and Matt have pillow talk, does he tell you his secrets?

59 Dano

Yeah. Then you could spread your manure without the truth getting jammed in the machine. Sorry my straight talk offends you, but I know you're pretty sensitive. when you and Matt have pillow talk, does he tell you his secrets?

Enjoy that grandiose opinion of yourself.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Low pay, crap benefits, an extreme anti-union environment, and constant management lies. Yes, I'll continue to complain about these things and try to get losers like you to get on board and DO something.

Hey man,
I totally agree with the low pay, bennies, etc. I guess the station I work at (that is very small) and is the only sta. I've worked at just doesn't have the bad management that a lot of people have.

Plus, I've been on vacation half of this month. :butt:

59 Dano

No grandiose opinions here. Just pointing out the obvious, which is that you are here to spin it so FedEx doesn't look like a shathole. Good luck with that.

Narcissists...

3. ...Can be inordinately self-righteous and defensive. Needing so much to protect their overblown but fragile ego, their ever-vigilant defense system can be extraordinarily easy to set off... For in challenging circumstances it’s almost as though their very survival depends on being right or justified, whereas flat out (or humbly) admitting a mistake—or, for that matter, uttering the words “I’m sorry” for some transgression—seem difficult to impossible for them.

...their stubborn.competitive insistence that their point of view prevail—betrays (even as it endeavors to conceal) their underlying doubts about not being good, strong, or smart enough. And the more their pretentious, privileged, exaggeratedly puffed-up self-image feels endangered by another’s position, the more likely they are to...

Keep on making mountains out of molehills because others won't get their opinions of things in line with yours.

vantexan

Narcissists...

3. ...Can be inordinately self-righteous and defensive. Needing so much to protect their overblown but fragile ego, their ever-vigilant defense system can be extraordinarily easy to set off... For in challenging circumstances it’s almost as though their very survival depends on being right or justified, whereas flat out (or humbly) admitting a mistake—or, for that matter, uttering the words “I’m sorry” for some transgression—seem difficult to impossible for them.

...their stubborn.competitive insistence that their point of view prevail—betrays (even as it endeavors to conceal) their underlying doubts about not being good, strong, or smart enough. And the more their pretentious, privileged, exaggeratedly puffed-up self-image feels endangered by another’s position, the more likely they are to...

Keep on making mountains out of molehills because others won't get their opinions of things in line with yours.
This is so true. Look at your response about annuities. Total narcissism.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oh you mean molehills like Fred gutting our pensions so he could pay for Ground's infrastructure? Or our insurance costing us more and more every year while the quality deteriorates before our eyes?

You're a freakin' idiot and you have no room to talk.

59 Dano

This is so true. Look at your response about annuities. Total narcissism.

Oh good grief, van. I'm as flawed as anyone and more flawed than many. If someone being smarter than you is how you define a narcissist, then I guess everyone is a narcissist.

vantexan

Oh good grief, van. I'm as flawed as anyone and more flawed than many. If someone being smarter than you is how you define a narcissist, then I guess everyone is a narcissist.
But you demonstrated exactly what you accuse MFE of. Careful with the psychobabble, it paints with a wide brush.

59 Dano

But you demonstrated exactly what you accuse MFE of. Careful with the psychobabble, it paints with a wide brush.

So you see what I posted as no different than MFE becoming unglued at the slightest sign of disagreement, calling all dissenters "losers," and accusing them performing oral sex on MT3?

Because if you do, it might be time for iggy.

vantexan

So you see what I posted as no different than MFE becoming unglued at the slightest sign of disagreement, calling all dissenters "losers," and accusing them performing oral sex on MT3?

Because if you do, it might be time for iggy.
I've had my share of disagreements with MFE and think he's over the top sometimes. But you are the polar opposite, smirking at everyone that disagrees with you in defense of the company. No, I don't want the acrimony, but in the nearly 30 years I've been at FedEx most of what MFE says is true to a point. Your denials suggests you have motives of self interest, smoothing over what has been a screw over of our lives.