Where is "my" union

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know we can get paid off,for sick time...anytime. Not sure about personal days?

We don't get "sick time".

For a single day? Sure. I got the 26th off in advance. My center manager asked how would I like to be paid for it. I said sick day.

Full-timers in some areas can "bank" vacation weeks into "single day vacation days"?

These things vary greatly from region to local.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The OP was very specific in his info. He may not be BSing but if he's so outraged that his check is wrong...he must not have been paying much attention in 15 years. Cause he doesn't know who his BA is either...lol

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your vacation checks vary?

My vacation checks are all paid at 45 hours. If I choose to bid my sick days/week, it's paid for 40.
Part-timers, Harry.
Remember?

"We" have an "Option Week" as full timers that are paid at 50 hrs, vs the rest that are paid at 45 hrs.

They call it autonomy.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Part-timers, Harry.
Remember?

"We" have an "Option Week" as full timers that are paid at 50 hrs, vs the rest that are paid at 45 hrs.

They call it autonomy.

If I read BB's post correctly, her 3 weeks vacation are paid 25, 22.5, and 20 hours.

I understand, there's supplemental language. But, what makes one vacation week different from another?

By The Book

So, we're all confused?!?
I'm thinking it has to do with the gaurantee of 8 hours for a full timer and a part timer gets half that by rounding up. Also heard part timers vacation pay is averaged from the previous quarter in some supplements. If you were a part timer who worked a lot of hours around peak and took vacation in January you could get larger vacation checks this way.