Where on god's green earth do I find the "Enroll Online" section at UPSers?

RockfordKaiju

Savage Action! Dynamic Violence!
Heya folks.

I work at the Rockford Air Hub (daytime ramp) as a part-timer, and I got my insurance packet. Now, this one's on me, I've basically put it off to the last second. I gotta fill this stuff out so I can have some comfy removal of teeth and other such amenities.

However, I have my packet with me, and it says that I can go to UPSers, and in the "HR & Benefits" tab, there's supposed to be an "enroll online" feature for insurance. I cannot for the life of me find it, and instead have found myself running around the website trying to see where it's supposed to be.

Could someone point me in the right direction? I'd be really grateful.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Heya folks.

I work at the Rockford Air Hub (daytime ramp) as a part-timer, and I got my insurance packet. Now, this one's on me, I've basically put it off to the last second. I gotta fill this stuff out so I can have some comfy removal of teeth and other such amenities.

However, I have my packet with me, and it says that I can go to UPSers, and in the "HR & Benefits" tab, there's supposed to be an "enroll online" feature for insurance. I cannot for the life of me find it, and instead have found myself running around the website trying to see where it's supposed to be.

Could someone point me in the right direction? I'd be really grateful.
You’d think that they would automatically enroll you

RockfordKaiju

Savage Action! Dynamic Violence!
You’d think that they would automatically enroll you

You'd think wrong.

The sheet is incredibly vague on where exactly I'm supposed to go, or I can go through the entire bloody packet over the phone, which is limited in days and hours, usually at times I'm not able to call (busy busy busy).