Where to Bid for driver job...

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Hi guys I already have my CDL with all endorsements. I am hired as a pt package handler. The lady in hr told me once you start you will have to fill out a driver intention form/intent to drive form.

What is the difference between this form and a bid list. Which one is quicker??

Also I am going to be working in Addison, IL facility so if any of you work there already hmu.

Also going to make a thread on this.
Looks like they are only hiring at cach.
Word of warning. This new contract allows ups to subcontract all rail loads if they meet pathetic training requirements.
This will significantly reduce the need to hire new drivers. Work taking or retrieving loads to the rail will be eliminated freeing up a lot of extra capacity.

Special UPS Operator

My facility is not close to rail yard tho
Looks like they are only hiring at cach.
Word of warning. This new contract allows ups to subcontract all rail loads if they meet pathetic training requirements.
This will significantly reduce the need to hire new drivers. Work taking or retrieving loads to the rail will be eliminated freeing up a lot of extra capacity.

tadpole

They post signup lists on the wall every so often. Wait until new job opening lists get posted, checking every day. You can’t do anything until they put up the next bid sheet.

Special UPS Operator

R u talking about the addison facility??
Is this sheet posted in every building.

I dont want to not see it and then realize that it was there the entire time.
They post signup lists on the wall every so often. Wait until new job opening lists get posted, checking every day. You can’t do anything until they put up the next bid sheet.

tadpole

R u talking about the addison facility??
Is this sheet posted in every building.

I dont want to not see it and then realize that it was there the entire time.
I am talking about every ups hub/center.
Ask your steward or supervisor or anyone who’s been there for a while where they post the driver bid sheets.
Check there every day, or at least every week to see if there are any new postings. Then sign them.