Where to find a tracked package in Dallas Distribution Warehouse?

AKCoverMan

I’m sorry this happened to you. The fact that the Package was last tracked in Dallas does not mean it’s still there. Unfortunately with 25 million new packages hitting the system some do just disappear and it’s impossible to pinpoint exactly why….but just for example a package could somehow be damaged bad enough that it cannot be identified so the tracking history just “goes cold” at the last scanned location. It sucks but it Can and does happen…if only a very small percent of time.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
We are not prepared to have this issue go away.
There is no amount of money they could pay us for irreplaceable sentimental family items…. Can you give me advice as to how I get a member of staff to find our package please?
What’s going on with your lost parcel? Did it turn up

Watson

What’s going on with your lost parcel? Did it turn up
No one at any of the teams in America or the Philippines have been able to help.
I spend hours on the telephone, but just get passed from person to person and have to repeat the story again from the beginning.
The parcel is in the system.
it’s tracked.
Theres an open investigation.
Why is no member of staff able to locate this box??

AKCoverMan

No one at any of the teams in America or the Philippines have been able to help.
I spend hours on the telephone, but just get passed from person to person and have to repeat the story again from the beginning.
it’s tracked.
If it was still trackable it would have been delivered by now. As I said most likely the label is destroyed/unreadable or the package itself was destroyed, Really sorry but no amount of phone calls on your part will make the Package reappear.

It is possible but unlikely it may be found in some odd place at some point. But staff can’t just put you on hold and go out on floor in Dallas and find the package. There are far too many to look at and they are generally moving. Remember, 25 million new packages in our system every day. Where would you even start looking? The fact that your package stopped moving means something unfortunate happened to it. Again I’m really sorry.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
it’s tracked.
How does mail get lost? It’s the law of average.

Last edited: