Where's APWA?

krash

Go big orange
I haven't been here in a while. There was a large amount of APWA threads here at the time. What happened?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Good question. seems like they could be giving 705 some guidance on how to get out of the mess their in.

Now thats propaganda! 705 is in no mess! The only problem here is the arrogance of some (not all) ups managers. Crap the lead man for ups's committee took 4 years to settle the ups/csi coontract. At the pace we are moving now 4 years does not sound all that bad in comparison. Now hes going to lead ups management in getting a contract signed by july 31st?

This is the same group of contract violators that have several 72 hour notice to strikes against them. They can not even honor arbitration settlements.

I dont see the big deal here. The company violates our current contract at will so they should just give us what were asking for. We all know they wont honor it, just look at history or read some of these threads posted by others being wronged.

Nice try tie.

I do apoligize for hi jacking this thread but im refusing to reply to tie in the other 705 thread until he finds integrity. He has questioned mine and failed to provide any backbone to his claims so until he can man up and prove his accusations or admit and apoligize for character assasination he will not get a reply under those threads.

We all know your the bully type manager at work and this carries over on here. But i will always stand up against the wrongs at work and here.

The apwa is a dead issue.

tieguy

Banned
Now thats propaganda! 705 is in no mess! The only problem here is the arrogance of some (not all) ups managers. Crap the lead man for ups's committee took 4 years to settle the ups/csi coontract. At the pace we are moving now 4 years does not sound all that bad in comparison. Now hes going to lead ups management in getting a contract signed by july 31st?

This is the same group of contract violators that have several 72 hour notice to strikes against them. They can not even honor arbitration settlements.

I dont see the big deal here. The company violates our current contract at will so they should just give us what were asking for. We all know they wont honor it, just look at history or read some of these threads posted by others being wronged.

Nice try tie.

I do apoligize for hi jacking this thread but im refusing to reply to tie in the other 705 thread until he finds integrity. He has questioned mine and failed to provide any backbone to his claims so until he can man up and prove his accusations or admit and apoligize for character assasination he will not get a reply under those threads.

We all know your the bully type manager at work and this carries over on here. But i will always stand up against the wrongs at work and here.

The apwa is a dead issue.

Nice speech red. Your propaganda minister must be soooo proud of you:happy-very:

O

oldupsman

How about all those poor fools who believed the apwa. Did they all get their 150.00 returned? And my guess is that some of the leaders of that fraud are already retired. And these are people who claimed the Teamsters were dishonest. What's that make them? They just simply vanished.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was always my belief that APWA was bank rolled by UPS in hopes of driving a wedge between Teamsters leading up to this latest contract. They took advantage of the Central States mess by making ludicrous claims of an unrealistic pension. My guess is the two right to work scabs that led this farce are somewhere enjoying the contributions of the poor unfortunate morons that donated to their scam.

Fredless

APWA Hater
It was always my belief that APWA was bank rolled by UPS in hopes of driving a wedge between Teamsters leading up to this latest contract. They took advantage of the Central States mess by making ludicrous claims of an unrealistic pension. My guess is the two right to work scabs that led this farce are somewhere enjoying the contributions of the poor unfortunate morons that donated to their scam.

I noticed that too...all went by the wayside just like we told the members they would. Idiots.

What I don't get is these cry babies who say "well the union doesn't do anything for me." Bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:, what have YOU done for YOUR union.

brett636

I think the last time I heard something from the APWA on this forum was right after the announcement of the new contract they came out claiming to be collecting money for some poor UPSF worker who had some medical issues or something along those lines. The exact facts of the situation were vague and they wanted all checks made out specifically to the APWA to support this worker down on his luck. That cemented for me, what I believed the APWA to be a scam organization specifically created to either cheat money from naive upsers, or as mentioned above to drive a wedge between the teamsters and the people they represented. It is quite possible both were true. Either way the band playing the APWA tune has long since dissappeared and their website has not been updated since last fall. Isn't it amazing how it worked out like it did?