White Privilege Is A “Marxist Lie”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Staffers in tears over publisher’s decision to print Jordan Peterson book

Penguin Random House Canada’s decision to publish a new book by controversial Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson — who has called white privilege a “Marxist lie” — caused employees to break down in tears in announcement that Peterson’s book “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life” would be published

Peterson notably spoke out against Canadian law Bill C-16, which added “gender identity or expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Act. The law, passed in 2017, made it illegal to discriminate based on gender ... he believed the law criminalized free speech. He also refused to use gender-neutral pronouns — a move that was denounced by the university.

“These laws are the first laws that I’ve seen that require people under the threat of legal punishment to employ certain words, to speak a certain way, instead of merely limiting what they’re allowed to say,” Peterson told the Toronto Sun in 2016. “So the law’s put words into our mouths.”

1606499818239.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In a time when the human will increasingly imposes itself over every sphere of life—from our social structures to our emotional states—Peterson warns that too much security is dangerous. What’s more, he offers strategies for overcoming the cultural, scientific, and psychological forces causing us to tend toward tyranny, and teaches us how to rely instead on our instinct to find meaning and purpose, even—and especially—when we find ourselves powerless.

While chaos, in excess, threatens us with instability and anxiety, unchecked order can petrify us into submission. Beyond Order provides a call to balance these two fundamental principles of reality itself, and guides us along the straight and narrow path that divides them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Penguin Random House Canada’s decision to publish a new book by controversial Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson — who has called white privilege a “Marxist lie” — caused employees to break down in tears in announcement that Peterson’s book “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life” would be published

Peterson notably spoke out against Canadian law Bill C-16, which added “gender identity or expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Act. The law, passed in 2017, made it illegal to discriminate based on gender ... he believed the law criminalized free speech. He also refused to use gender-neutral pronouns — a move that was denounced by the university.

“These laws are the first laws that I’ve seen that require people under the threat of legal punishment to employ certain words, to speak a certain way, instead of merely limiting what they’re allowed to say,” Peterson told the Toronto Sun in 2016. “So the law’s put words into our mouths.”

View attachment 319186
That’s funny. “Staffers in tears”. Whyyyyy?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

View attachment 319186

That description of his response to C-16 is not accurate. He never refused to use gender neutral pronouns, he simply said he would not do it to comply with the University's policies. He also said that he would be open to negotiating such things with people on an individual basis. Not that anyone should ever be expected to learn 80 new pronouns, what they mean, or everyone's preference. You're lucky if I remember your name, pal.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That description of his response to C-16 is not accurate. He never refused to use gender neutral pronouns, he simply said he would not do it to comply with the University's policies. He also said that he would be open to negotiating such things with people on an individual basis. Not that anyone should ever be expected to learn 80 new pronouns, what they mean, or everyone's preference. You're lucky if I remember your name, pal.
I find it hilarious that one of my transgender friends, Morrison, argues with several of my LibTurd friends about using gender neutral terms and making exceptions for non-standard identities. He gives them hell and tells them to grow up.
He has been taking testosterone and they say that's why she can't think 'straight'.
Needless to say, I needle them to no end.
They're good people but very self-centered and have no tolerance for anyone that disagrees with them.

SLW

The great irony in the wording of this is that Marxists are usually more in line with Peterson on this than they are with the tearful libs.