White Privilege Is A “Marxist Lie”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I find it hilarious that one of my transgender friends, Morrison, argues with several of my LibTurd friends about using gender neutral terms and making exceptions for non-standard identities. He gives them hell and tells them to grow up.
He has been taking testosterone and they say that's why she can't think 'straight'.
Needless to say, I needle them to no end.
They're good people but very self-centered and have no tolerance for anyone that disagrees with them.

The word games are completely insane. If people get to make things up, change language rules and impose those rules on others because... feelings, then what's to stop me from using standard gender terms but say I'm using them gender-neutrally?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoy my white privilege while staying at home during a lockdown.

I can openly call anyone what I want to.

And there ain't nobody around to correct me.

rod

Retired 22 years
I enjoy my white privilege while staying at home during a lockdown.

I can openly call anyone what I want to.

And there ain't nobody around to correct me.
You can still do that when out and about if you speak softly under your mask. :-)

floridays

Awww...... The bitchass white boy has a crush on me. What's the matter bro? Can't find a brother to give you two hands and a free head. 🙃
Assuming they were, do you wish your ancestors weren't sold into slavery by the negroid people from the continent of Africa, and delivered to this continent?

Would you rather live on that continent?

It's a simple question, one I'm sure you will not answer truthfully.

rickyb

Staffers in tears over publisher’s decision to print Jordan Peterson book

Penguin Random House Canada’s decision to publish a new book by controversial Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson — who has called white privilege a “Marxist lie” — caused employees to break down in tears in announcement that Peterson’s book “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life” would be published

Peterson notably spoke out against Canadian law Bill C-16, which added “gender identity or expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Act. The law, passed in 2017, made it illegal to discriminate based on gender ... he believed the law criminalized free speech. He also refused to use gender-neutral pronouns — a move that was denounced by the university.

“These laws are the first laws that I’ve seen that require people under the threat of legal punishment to employ certain words, to speak a certain way, instead of merely limiting what they’re allowed to say,” Peterson told the Toronto Sun in 2016. “So the law’s put words into our mouths.”

View attachment 319186
richard wolff was in favor of debating peterson but i guess peterson went back on his call. peterson went through some things.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Staffers in tears over publisher’s decision to print Jordan Peterson book

Penguin Random House Canada’s decision to publish a new book by controversial Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson — who has called white privilege a “Marxist lie” — caused employees to break down in tears in announcement that Peterson’s book “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life” would be published

Peterson notably spoke out against Canadian law Bill C-16, which added “gender identity or expression” to the Canadian Human Rights Act. The law, passed in 2017, made it illegal to discriminate based on gender ... he believed the law criminalized free speech. He also refused to use gender-neutral pronouns — a move that was denounced by the university.

“These laws are the first laws that I’ve seen that require people under the threat of legal punishment to employ certain words, to speak a certain way, instead of merely limiting what they’re allowed to say,” Peterson told the Toronto Sun in 2016. “So the law’s put words into our mouths.”

View attachment 319186
Poor snowflakes

refineryworker05

This is how addle brained and irrational people are, first the belief in racial superiorty pre-dates Marx by a couple of hundred years. Like people really didn't believe black people were human in 1690 in America. they believed every black person born in America should be born in bondage and enslaved their whole lives, they believed in white privilege. The idea that white privilege comes from Marxism has no historicial basis in reality.

Last edited: