White Privilege Is A “Marxist Lie”

refineryworker05

Strawman.
The title of the thread is that white privilege is a marxist lie. I made the factual point that in the world hundreds of years before Marx existed, people were setting up their societies on the basis of a racial heirarchy of superior and inferior races, you can see the laws change in American colonies to make enslaved africans a permanent slave class based on ideas of racial inferiority. They set up a society based on white privilege, hundreds of years before Marx. So saying white privilege is a marxist lie makes zero sense because white privilege pre dates marxism, they have nothing to do with one another as ideologies at all historicially.

vantexan

The title of the thread is that white privilege is a marxist lie. I made the factual point that in the world hundreds of years before Marx existed, people were setting up their societies on the basis of a racial heirarchy of superior and inferior races, you can see the laws change in American colonies to make enslaved africans a permanent slave class based on ideas of racial inferiority. They set up a society based on white privilege, hundreds of years before Marx. So saying white privilege is a marxist lie makes zero sense because white privilege pre dates marxism, they have nothing to do with one another as ideologies at all historicially.
And yet the only slavery going on in the world today openly is in Africa and the Middle East. Get over it, you aren't a slave.

refineryworker05

And yet the only slavery going on in the world today openly is in Africa and the Middle East. Get over it, you aren't a slave.
Your post is not even a response to my post other than both post's use the words slavery and Africa/African and your post isn't in disagreement with my post.
My point is that hey the title of this thread which says white privilege is a marxist lie is addle brained and irrational because white supremacy/white privilege as a political ideology existed long before Marx was even born and so marxism and white supremacy/white privilege as political ideologies have nothing to do with one another historically, and your point is that slavery exists in africa and the middle east and I should get over it and I am not a slave. See those posts have nothing to do with one another and aren't in any disagreement.

vantexan

Your post is not even a response to my post other than both post's use the words slavery and Africa/African and your post isn't in disagreement with my post.
My point is that hey the title of this thread which says white privilege is a marxist lie is addle brained and irrational because white supremacy/white privilege as a political ideology existed long before Marx was even born and so marxism and white supremacy/white privilege as political ideologies have nothing to do with one another historically, and your point is that slavery exists in africa and the middle east and I should get over it and I am not a slave. See those posts have nothing to do with one another and aren't in any disagreement.
You need to let the past go.

refineryworker05

You need to let the past go.
This is nosensical. The past is a big word. There is a person's individual past or their family's past. Then there is the past of their neighborhood or the past of their school, or the past of the city they live in or the past of the state they live in, or the past of the region they live in, or the past of their nation. Then there is the past of individiual industries they work in, or the past of what it means to be a worker, or the past of the economic system their nation has, or the history of how groups within their nation interact and the social hierarchies between those groups, or the history of how women were treated in their nation, etc and so on. The past is huge man.

I don't know what letting go of the past means. the Past that almost everyone "holds" is the past that happened directly to them or their family or friends. The other pasts are just history that someone can learn to try to understand the world they live in and how it came to be the way it is.

vantexan

This is nosensical. The past is a big word. There is a person's individual past or their family's past. Then there is the past of their neighborhood or the past of their school, or the past of the city they live in or the past of the state they live in, or the past of the region they live in, or the past of their nation. Then there is the past of individiual industries they work in, or the past of what it means to be a worker, or the past of the economic system their nation has, or the history of how groups within their nation interact and the social hierarchies between those groups, or the history of how women were treated in their nation, etc and so on. The past is huge man.

I don't know what letting go of the past means. the Past that almost everyone "holds" is the past that happened directly to them or their family or friends. The other pasts are just history that someone can learn to try to understand the world they live in and how it came to be the way it is.
Stop going off about slavery, etc. It's not doing you any good. You're angry over things you have no control over. It's over, let it go.

refineryworker05

Stop going off about slavery, etc. It's not doing you any good. You're angry over things you have no control over. It's over, let it go.
Lol, this is a weird and irrelevant response to attempt to suggest another poster not post about a topic.

The title of this thread is white privilege is a marxist lie. That statement is not true because of the history of the enslavement of Africans and the political ideology of white supremacy/white privilege predates the life Marx by hundreds of years.

vantexan

Lol, this is a weird and irrelevant response to attempt to suggest another poster not post about a topic.

The title of this thread is white privilege is a marxist lie. That statement is not true because of the history of the enslavement of Africans and the political ideology of white supremacy/white privilege predates the life Marx by hundreds of years.
LOL, you bring up slavery all the time, not just this time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rreeeeeeeee racism Rreeeeeeeee

I'm sorry you're so butthurt that you're black.

But you need to learn to deal with it buddy.