Whites Creek Nashville Hub

EastCoastUPSer

I’ve been with brown for 10 years now. I am trying to get to the Nashville area. Ive seen several postings but cannot seem to get a legit number to contact someone at the Whites Creek Hub. Can someone help with a contact and number please? Thanks!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve been with brown for 10 years now. I am trying to get to the Nashville area. Ive seen several postings but cannot seem to get a legit number to contact someone at the Whites Creek Hub. Can someone help with a contact and number please? Thanks!
If you’ve been with ups for 10 years now you should be able to find whites creek phone number

now beat it @Barney

j13501

Try (615) 885-8450. It's the phone number for a Human Resources person in the Whites Creek Building. Hopefully, you can leave
a message and she'll call you back.
Let us know how it works out.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Youre story doesn’t cut the mustard either
tenor.gif

nWo

(719) 266-2837

Holland Oakes is a center manager at one of the Nashville buildings. He went to air force basic training with him many years ago. Call him and he well either help you or direct you to somebody who can.

Like he's not at the White Creek hub but he definitely has contacts there.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
(719) 266-2837

Holland Oakes is a center manager at one of the Nashville buildings. He went to air force basic training with him many years ago. Call him and he well either help you or direct you to somebody who can.

Like he's not at the White Creek hub but he definitely has contacts there.
You sure it’s not Hall and Oates