• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Speak for yourself.

If that is the case....

Why aren't you running the show ?

Your Local is a know quantity.

Just because you have "limited input"....

Doesn't equate too impermissible effects. Think about it.

-Bug-
I am "speaking for myself", and have thought about it thoroughly, with the aid of a 30 year frame of reference.

My Local is what it is, and is not germane to this particular discussion.
But your reference to my Local and my "status" within, validates my "good old boy" assertion, as they always have and continue to have, a view from the outside.

In the end, very little here "equates to impermissible effects", or "fact" for that matter.

A man with one vote asked a series of questions, and I answered them.

Sorry if my answers hit too close to home?

Bring back the JV team....it has to be close to your bed time?:)

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Agree! If they don't do what they are supposed to do. Clean it again.
Exactly!!!

Cracks me up when they chirp about "experience", when HOFFA HAD ZERO EXPERIENCE, just a recognizable name when he took office.

Time to clean house, and if the new guys come up short like the Hoffa has for the previous 17 years,....

....wash, rinse, and repeat.

LeadBelly

Banned
Speak for yourself.

If that is the case....

Why aren't you running the show ?

Your Local is a know quantity.

Just because you have "limited input"....

Doesn't equate too impermissible effects. Think about it.

-Bug-
I'll help you out. Picks the wrong side and when the chance comes along finds something wrong with the opportunity.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
SOB likes to bully members. He visited my building this morning. Let's just say, my co-workers aren't particularly impressed with him.
No, he just hates people that lie to get elected. And by co workers you mean the other BA'S (minus one) half your eboard and some appointed stewards? I still can't believe you tried to demote a well liked BA because he supports Sean. Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys are morons.

Nimnim

The Nim
I'll bet you local 100 still votes 50% for Hoffa.

Is 50% really good enough for an incumbent? I know new unknown people running are only aiming for that 50% so they have a chance of getting elected, but the incumbent should take 50% as a sign that they've friend'd up and are only staying in by the skin of their teeth.