Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One vote for Fred. On its way.
IMG_20161012_071202875.jpg

upschuck

Don't forget to rub out your name on back of envelope. I want to win.
Upschuck 1
Hof............0
Zuck..........0

I'd take that result.

Upschuck for President

LeadBelly

Banned
Is 50% really good enough for an incumbent? I know new unknown people running are only aiming for that 50% so they have a chance of getting elected, but the incumbent should take 50% as a sign that they've friend'd up and are only staying in by the skin of their teeth.
It's a tdu local so yes.

Vote Hoffa H all. Teamsters united and Fred negotiated a .64cent total teaks over 6 years for his Kroger members and allows unlimited sub contractors at ups without filing a grievance. This is weak leadership.
Do you think hoffa doesn't do the same. He gave us good 9.5 language and then changed it mid contract for the worst. The members didn't even have a say. Sad.. So sad!

LeadBelly

Banned
Do you think hoffa doesn't do the same. He gave us good 9.5 language and then changed it mid contract for the worst. The members didn't even have a say. Sad.. So sad!
I work in a local where 9/5 isn't an issue. The management respects the contract and abides by it. That's what happens when you have proven leadership with longevity. Members who want change every three years get *. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I work in a local where 9/5 isn't an issue. The management respects the contract and abides by it. That's what happens when you have proven leadership with longevity. Members who want change every three years get *. Just saying.
While this is presently the case, it also illustrates ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH OUR UNION!!!

What is it that makes contractual language different for a ten year agent, verses a newly elected agent???

Unless an agent is successful ingraining himself early into his state or regions "good old boys club", he doesn't get the same decisions or consideration at the various panels making him ineffective in the eyes of his constituents, perpetuating the "3 year and out cycle".

If someone dares to challenge a "good old boy" and prevails in a Local election, he's immediately labeled a "TDU heretic", whether there is any affiliation there or not.
You need to look no further than any thread in this forum involving this election cycle to validate my assertion.

It is my sincere opinion that these "wagons need to be uncircled" and realigned to best serve the membership, not the Officers and Agents.

Because after all, they are supposed to be working for our members, not perpetuating their own existence in a bastardized system.

Fred Z is the man to get this done.

Last edited: