Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_5980.JPG

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wow! Those are some huge numbers! How many votes does that convert to?
They are very lopsided numbers, and like in the actual election, I suspect that these numbers only represent the small percentage of those eligible that choose to vote.

Again, as implied in the thread's title, this is only representative of UPSer's voting patterns and does not give any insight in how other Teamster in other crafts are voting. (This is a site for UPSer's)

I hope this finally helps you understand this very simple premise.

oldngray

nowhere special
They are very lopsided numbers, and like in the actual election, I suspect that these numbers only represent the small percentage of those eligible that choose to vote.

Again, as implied in the thread's title, this is only representative of UPSer's voting patterns and does not give any insight in how other Teamster in other crafts are voting. (This is a site for UPSer's)

Don't confuse the guy.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Nope, how many votes are we talking about Mr. Filibuster Derail