Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_2016-11-16-22-19-36.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Win or lose I'll still be arrogant. That changes day to day for my mood. But your stuck with being a kitty forever.
Terms of Service and Rules

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

You can't call someone that disparaging term on this site, no matter how you spell it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Terms of Service and Rules

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

You can't call someone that disparaging term on this site, no matter how you spell it.

And you are the biggest one on here.