• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't get rid of me that easy.

Upschuck for President
Go buy your own thread. I paid good money for this thread

mitt_gumby_4pres12_sq-300x300.jpg

Junkguy

Fred or H*?
I'm retired from Ken's local and I will say he was the best damn union guy you could want. He knew UPS inside and out and when he came back to Charleston after Carey had tapped him to lead the strike he was a labor hero so to speak. After Carey was thrown out Ken announced for President to run against Hoffa and in no time he had withdrawn because he said his diabetes had made him nearly blind. Then Hoffa got into trouble on the next UPS contract and called Ken to save his ass and from that day on Ken has been a piece of garbage. He even looks like a mobster now. I tried to do the steward job for a while after that and he wouldn't even show up for grievances. The saddest part of all is that he is so knowledgeable of UPS and labor law in general and has put to use covering for scum rather than the members.

ezmoney5150

Tha
I'm retired from Ken's local and I will say he was the best damn union guy you could want. He knew UPS inside and out and when he came back to Charleston after Carey had tapped him to lead the strike he was a labor hero so to speak. After Carey was thrown out Ken announced for President to run against H and in no time he had withdrawn because he said his diabetes had made him nearly blind. Then H got into trouble on the next UPS contract and called Ken to save his ass and from that day on Ken has been a piece of garbage. He even looks like a mobster now. I tried to do the steward job for a while after that and he wouldn't even show up for grievances. The saddest part of all is that he is so knowledgeable of UPS and labor law in general and has put to use covering for scum rather than the members.
Thats the beauty of being a troll. You can say a bunch of bs and some morons will agree with the troll because he tells them what they want to hear.

I have met KH many times and he does know ups better than anyone. He's the reason I make $35 an hour.