Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeadBelly

Banned
$34.89 an hour with 40k in benefits. In most of the country you can be full time within 2 years. Any loan I've ever needed I got. I can pay my stuff off all the while my wife stays home to protect my kids. I will take 15 more years of H20

LeadBelly

Banned
We'll see in mid November. I predict a lopsided victory. I would never want someone with the experience of a steward as my international Vice President. The majority feel the same way. I've. Even a long time steward and there is know way if he qualified to step in as an IBT Vice President. That's just stupid.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We'll see in mid November. I predict a lopsided victory. I would never want someone with the experience of a steward as my international Vice President. The majority feel the same way. I've. Even a long time steward and there is know way if he qualified to step in as an IBT Vice President. That's just stupid.
What if the steward was related to,... let's say the son of a famous former International officer.

Would that somehow make him "qualified"?

Isn't that really how our present GP continues to get elected?

That's also" just stupid" and many have awoken to that fact and are exploring our alternatives.

~Bbbl~

Anyone want to talk 7 year progressions or unlimited casuals like the leader of ( I'm sorry number 2 ) of teamsters United negotiationed?
I agree that Fred is the bad choice. But don't tell me H is the best. I would love to see Ken H or someone like carry to lead. We need a good negotiator running the show. Not some that has his fathers name.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I agree that Fred is the bad choice. But don't tell me H is the best. I would love to see Ken H or someone like carry to lead. We need a good negotiator running the show. Not some that has his fathers name.
How do so many people give Ken H a pass on all that has gone on?
Hasn't he been the man behind the curtain, atop of the dummy pulpit, pulling all the levers and pushing all of the buttons?

No thanks, I've seen enough of both of them.

Hasn't he been the man behind the curtain, atop of the dummy pulpit, pulling all the levers and pushing all of the buttons?

You can't blame ken.. He is told what to do. He was when carry was in. Now he is when H jr. leads.. Sometimes your hands are tide when you are not the leader.

Instigator

Anyone want to talk 7 year progressions or unlimited casuals like the leader of ( I'm sorry number 2 ) of teamsters United negotiationed?
Have you ever seen those contracts or are you regurgitating a H campaign lie. There are no 7 year progressions or unlimited casuals. So you can tell me where they are Right?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

So you'll go with the inexperienced team who's leader gave some of the biggest concessions on a local level? The guy that was so bad in carhaul he wasn't asked to continue the deplorable job? Makes sense.

ezmoney5150

I give him a pass because he's the one responsible for me making $35 an hour, heathcare with no premium (And I know not one person other than UPS and Freight that don't pay) and a pension that I don't pay for.

The Zuck won't do that. Thats for sure. Or the porter.

UniteandWin

I can say I have met all these guys. Met FZ when he was H/H. As his local changed, he changed. Also felt left out of the good ole boys club, and changed more. I was around KH when he was a loyal, and I mean loyal Carey supporter. JH has the ultimate PR team, and is basically a figure head. I will say SO's star is on the rise fast. I would have been a lot more supportive of a KH/SO ticket. Its a tough decision, don't know uet

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

I do know for a FACT there are some seriously dangerous games being played with L89 members in panels, its just bad for all Teamsters

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

If FZ was never a threat, why make dues paying members fear for thier job, because of who thier local president is.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I give him a pass because he's the one responsible for me making $35 an hour, heathcare with no premium (And I know not one person other than UPS and Freight that don't pay) and a pension that I don't pay for.

The Zuck won't do that. Thats for sure. Or the porter.
If he's responsible for our negotiated hourly rate, then he's also responsible for the negotiated concessions in the previous contracts, including my declining healthcare benefits.

No matter what happens overall, the juggler vein of the present administration and it's dummy pulpit regime have been exposed.

When H&H loses the Central Region, the writing will be on the wall.
At this point, whoever wins, better take note and make adjustments or they will be packing their bags in 5 years.

The membership is waking up, thank God.