Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Instigator

Who brokered that deal? If you said Z, you win!
JB brokered the unlawful deal with Specialized but you already know that. You can look up the NLRB charge that was filed in Boston but you've already seen that. Z was not the director at the time but you know that too. JB sold out the Carhaulers with that one and it cost him his job because no one wants a sellout.

LeadBelly

Banned
Jimmy gets the Teamsters in many more doors than some jackwad from Kentucky ever could. Fat Timmy has no chance either. Can't wait time November 18th.

Hold your breath on that one buck tooth.
Just saw the TDU Flyer (H Corruption Exposed).. I hate to say it but TDU has a point... They have alot of great points.
It doesn't look good for H. It's a shame that friend Z is all we have on this. Would like to see K H in there. Didn't like H but didn't know alot of why I didn't.. Now I know why. It's a dam shame...

LeadBelly

Banned
Just saw the TDU Flyer (H Corruption Exposed).. I hate to say it but TDU has a point... They have alot of great points.
It doesn't look good for H. It's a shame that friend Z is all we have on this. Would like to see K H in there. Didn't like H but didn't know alot of why I didn't.. Now I know why. It's a dam shame...
There's a VP candidate on Suck's side of likes to persecute women members and has been recently found guilty with other courts about to come out with the same judgment. He's out of local 251. You think suck will kick him off?

Nimnim

The Nim
I voted for Hoffa once because I was young and eager to vote for an established name. Now that I've been around for a bit, and especially with this last impasse contract I will not vote for him again.

I cannot vote for an administration that takes cards off the table and makes concessions. The concessions could be worse certainly, but when UPS is making profits no concession should be made, at worst nothing changes.

I'm still undecided on my vote, but it won't be Hoffa, need to do more research for my final decision.

LeadBelly

Banned
JB brokered the unlawful deal with Specialized but you already know that. You can look up the NLRB charge that was filed in Boston but you've already seen that. Z was not the director at the time but you know that too. JB sold out the Carhaulers with that one and it cost him his job because no one wants a sellout.
MT tried to get a female member fired. The joint council decided in her favor. NLRB expected to find in her favor as well. With a civil suit coming when is it time for flip flop Freddy to cut ties with this extremely low life female abuser liability?

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2817.PNG
When your first choice couldn't win his own local election and your second choice flip flops like a fish I guess that's a real educated choice. I can't wait till they lose and this is all settled.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I voted for H once because I was young and eager to vote for an established name. Now that I've been around for a bit, and especially with this last impasse contract I will not vote for him again.

I cannot vote for an administration that takes cards off the table and makes concessions. The concessions could be worse certainly, but when UPS is making profits no concession should be made, at worst nothing changes.

I'm still undecided on my vote, but it won't be H, need to do more research for my final decision.

Let me help you out @Nimnim.

There are only 2 choices, so if you have already ruled out H, that only leaves Z.

Enjoy your newfound free time.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why does KH get a pass, as he has been "the man behind the curtain" for the dummy pulpit regime that is H2O?

KH was the architect of the last 3 concessionary contracts at UPS, and is the original "flip-flop" artist.
He was Ron Carey's right hand man and was an avid TDU supporter, which means nothing to me, but is the "kiss of death' for the H&H supporters on this site?

It has been said that KH has been stuck under H's thumb, but I contend that H no longer knows where his thumb is, and that KH has been running the show from behind the scenes for years.

No thanks KH, we have seen enough.

LeadBelly

Banned
like I said.. I don't like J H or FZ. I would like to Z instead of H. There is to much going on to want him as president. I'm sorry he has to go.
H gets you in so many doors that Fred just can't get you in. Z has zero credibility. I'd take Jimmy for 15 more years just for that reason over someone that nobody respects.