Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

Jimmy2100

Banned
Nice posts by Klein i am agreed with you and obviously the other persons are also share good and informative posts
actually i was also same this problem and i was in searching for this help via make a thread like this and get different
ideas from your type of experienced persons but this si good and informative thread i have solve my problem....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nice posts by Klein i am agreed with you and obviously the other persons are also share good and informative posts
actually i was also same this problem and i was in searching for this help via make a thread like this and get different
ideas from your type of experienced persons but this si good and informative thread i have solve my problem....

Ask Klein....how long has it been since you worked at UPS ?? You may find his info. not so accurate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
...says the person who has never worked for UPS yet posts as though she is an expert on everything UPS...
Over 28 years with hubby having many positions (starting as an off the street hired driver) I did pick up a lot and a lot of the info from the mgmt end of things that you've probably not even heard about.

UPS moved us clear across the county......we didn't just stay in one location where you have no idea what's happening in the rest of the country.....like your comment that I refuse to forget that you are not personally affected by immigration.
All of America is affected......you think you are exempt?

Stay in your cocoon, but I have life experiences and I'll talk about tem if I choose to.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So then your husband should post on operations threads, not you. You have no direct experience or knowledge of the inner workings of a UPS hub/center/gateway and should leave discussion of operations topics to those who do.

If you are so knowledgeable, what does the acronym DIAD stand for? What about ASD, OCA, PAS, EDD, AEPU, or OTPU?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ask Klein....how long has it been since you worked at UPS ?? You may find his info. not so accurate.

I don't have to explain my post, bu Jimmie has like 5 posts....if he wants info on UPS, he shouldn't be asking Klein.....first of all he's 3 years removed and he's in a whole other country

moreluck

golden ticket member
So then your husband should post on operations threads, not you. You have no direct experience or knowledge of the inner workings of a UPS hub/center/gateway and should leave discussion of operations topics to those who do.

If you are so knowledgeable, what does the acronym DIAD stand for? What about ASD, OCA, PAS, EDD, AEPU, or OTPU?
MBC ??

Hubby golfs and invests....that's what he likes to do. He doesn't do Brown cafe.
That's what I like to do.
You think you are soooooo smart and the biggest showoff I have ever experienced. You rattle that crap off everyday because you have to. I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. Retirement is great!!

MBC ??

Hubby golfs and invests....that's what he likes to do. He doesn't do Brown cafe.
That's what I like to do.
You think you are soooooo smart and the biggest showoff I have ever experienced. You rattle that crap off everyday because you have to. I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. Retirement is great!!

Ask him how many oz in a cup and other cooking things like that. :funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ask him how many oz in a cup and other cooking things like that. :funny:
Thanx Cach, but I'm not playing that game with him.

He's pathetic when he needs to challenge with his work terms to someone like me. Big Man.
I'm going to watch the convention and he can go play with his cats..

moreluck

golden ticket member
I only use the metric system. 25.4 center manager sounds more impressive.:wink2:

moreluck, you embarass yourself when you post on threads which deal with package operations.
That's the 2nd time I read that..............you're getting old and repeating yourself (like I give a flying frick what you think).