Who do I talk to about my insurance

Shiv

I've been with the company for about 2 and a half years. I went pt sup around early-mid may, and I've yet to receive any sort of new insurance card or anything. I got the packet and submitted my choices, and got the confirmation letter back saying all the options i'd been enrolled in but I've never gotten cards or any other information about it. I've seen the btflex tax coming out of my paycheck so I know it's active i'm just not too sure who I should be talking to. I need to at least figure out who I can talk to to get my policy number so I can get to the doctor soon. Probably something I should have figured out before it's too late, I know, I just hadn't even thought about it since I go to the doctor like once or twice a year tops.

packageguy

I've been with the company for about 2 and a half years. I went pt sup around early-mid may, and I've yet to receive any sort of new insurance card or anything. I got the packet and submitted my choices, and got the confirmation letter back saying all the options i'd been enrolled in but I've never gotten cards or any other information about it. I've seen the btflex tax coming out of my paycheck so I know it's active i'm just not too sure who I should be talking to. I need to at least figure out who I can talk to to get my policy number so I can get to the doctor soon. Probably something I should have figured out before it's too late, I know, I just hadn't even thought about it since I go to the doctor like once or twice a year tops.

When you get in tomorrow, give human resources a call, good luck....

Shiv

Do I need to speak with my local HR guys or would HRSC be able to help me? I'd like to get in tomorrow before I have to go to work (i'm on midnight).

packageguy

Do I need to speak with my local HR guys or would HRSC be able to help me? I'd like to get in tomorrow before I have to go to work (i'm on midnight).

I think a phone call to human resources, tell them the situation, they will mail you the cards.