Who is in/close to the 50K club?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
A09C3AFA-CE1D-4C19-873A-661B1FF3049E.jpeg

ManInBrown

are you saying that you can call out unlimited times even after you've exhausted all your sick days?
I call out way more than the allotted days I’m given. In package they’re up your arse for that. In feeders no one says a word. They couldn’t care less. It’s amazing. You call out and you get zero backlash on the phone. And when you show up the next day no one bats an eye. In package I was in the office every day after calling out. Having days available or not. Package is so friend’n petty. Bringing up dumb sheet from 3 weeks prior.

Est.1998

I call out way more than the allotted days I’m given. In package they’re up your arse for that. In feeders no one says a word. They couldn’t care less. It’s amazing. You call out and you get zero backlash on the phone. And when you show up the next day no one bats an eye. In package I was in the office every day after calling out. Having days available or not. Package is so friend’n petty. Bringing up dumb sheet from 3 weeks prior.
is there anything you don't like about being a feeder? everyone i know swears it's the promised land.

ManInBrown

is there anything you don't like about being a feeder? everyone i know swears it's the promised land.
It’s not for everyone. If you’re really lazy and you’re looking to get paid the money we make for literally never lifting a finger, then you’ll love it. But with anything there are pros and cons. It’s not a healthy lifestyle. You’re going to work horrible hours for a long time, unless you’re seniority carries over and you have 20+ years in.