Who is Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary Clinton campaigned for Barack Obama in Nevada Saturday in Henderson, Nevada. She said nice things about Obama and urged the crowd to vote for him. After the speech Mrs. Clinton had to be rushed to Desert Sunrise Hospital to get her fingers uncrossed.

diesel96

That email was from an officer in the Army stationed in Afghanistan. He sent it to his family. The following was in the Army Times.

Army Times sent an e-mail to Porter, a Utah Army National Guard member assigned to the 142nd Military Intelligence Battalion, asking if he could verify that he wrote the controversial e-mail and requesting an interview.

Porter’s reply declined the interview request, but said:

“I am writing this to ask that you delete my e-mail and not forward it. This e-mail was meant only for my family. Please respect my wishes and delete the e-mail and if there are any blogs you have my e-mail portrayed on I would ask if you would take it down too.”

I think we now have a young Army officer trying to repair some of the damage done to his career. This email has taken on a life of its own. The pentagon has released a statement saying not everything in the email was accurate but declined to say which part.

Reguardless whether the circumstances of the author is authentic or not, the debate is "Did Obama blow off the troopos"?....False.... the content had factual inaccuracies debunked not only by the snopes research staff but a named LT Army Col.. Besides, such political commentary is barred from uniformed personal.
BTW...Does that political commentary have the tone of a e-mail letter written to one's family? One usally signs off family e-mails with an effectionate good-bye....not "in service"

UPS Lifer

Reguardless whether the circumstances of the author is authentic or not, the debate is "Did Obama blow off the troopos"?....False.... the content had factual inaccuracies debunked not only by the snopes research staff but a named LT Army Col.. Besides, such political commentary is barred from uniformed personal.
BTW...Does that political commentary have the tone of a e-mail letter written to one's family? One usally signs off family e-mails with an effectionate good-bye....not "in service"

Were you in Afghanistan when this happened? Your info is based on the same info I had. It is based on something we both saw on the internet?

So - your answer to all of this is as good or bad as mine is.... now isn't that the real fact!

Here is some real info I can stand 100% behind and no one can refute my info.

I just don't TRUST BO or as I call him "Osama Bin Loopy" or "Loopy" for short. It is my affectionate name for him. LOL!

I won't vote for him and have no faith that he will do this country any good! It is my opinion that he will polarize this country if he gets into office. and that is change I can't depend on! I personally believe he will say anything to get into power then he will do what he wants once he gets there.

Anyone who is passionate about an issue, looks at the information with rose colored glasses. I realize that. I am not here to change your vote. You have made up your mind. I do not hold you any animosity for your opinion.

I am expressing my opinion. One of many things I like about BC is that folks are passionate about what they believe in. It is wonderful to hear everyone's opinion or take on the varied subjects we comment on.

I will be curious to see if you can find something to discredit my opinion!!! LOL! Go check snopes.com on that one. :bigsmile2:

UPS Lifer

Lifer,
btw, marines generally don't refer to themselves as soldiers (the interservice rivalry thing), so something like that is usually a tipoff.

My son stated that if a Marine is called a soldier, he would politely explain the difference between a soldier and a Marine. So, you are absolutely correct! However, he saw the email and felt that in the context of the email, the reference to "An American Soldier" (could have been) to those distant family members or friends who don't really understand the difference between the two.

I believe the email to be true. I am biased in my belief. The military and State department would in no way shape or form want to embarrass BO, who could be their next chief! I also believe that the email was not meant for our eyes. I also believe that being the case, he would want all references to the email deleted. This does not mean that what he saw was not true.

CNN reported that there were military folks miffed at BOs canceling a visit to a military hospital but he had time to work off. Was this possibly slanted, who knows for certain??? But in my scope of what I believe about the person, I would believe it to be true.

tieguy

Banned
Change ??

Great clip. Obviously we don't think Hussien will turn america into a communist government but it definitely highlights the need to move past the rock star personna the press is pushing to look at the substance of the man. Since the man has none you can expect his supporters to instead bring up critical issues like the "ms buffalochip" quip posed by McCain.

Earthshaking as it is perhaps we can move on to substance.

Lets see Obama sat in the pew, sat in congress with his thumb firmly planted up his skinny rectum.

McCain - war hero who has been a mover and shaker serving his country both militarily and in congress.

Hmmm is there any doubt?

diesel96

Were you in Afghanistan when this happened? Your info is based on the same info I had. It is based on something we both saw on the internet?

So - your answer to all of this is as good or bad as mine is.... now isn't that the real fact!

Fact is a named high ranking military official stated the accounts were not factual....period.....or do you blow off military members who don't give credence to your party's agenda. I wonder how you feel about Gen Wesley Clark?

I just don't TRUST BO or as I call him "Osama Bin Loopy" or "Loopy" for short. It is my affectionate name for him. LOL!

Glad you feel that way.....but IMO, I don't trust "Hanoi Songbird McCain" with his manchorian finger on a nuke. I apologize now because I know that bothers you, but connecting Obama with a mass murderer is sort of offensive as well....But thats just my opinion.

I won't vote for him and have no faith that he will do this country any good! It is my opinion that he will polarize this country if he gets into office. and that is change I can't depend on! I personally believe he will say anything to get into power then he will do what he wants once he gets there.

What politician won't say anything to get into power? Is that something new..lol
Your joking about the polarizing....aren't you? This country has never been more split since the civil war. Of course under the watchful eye of GW Bush.....Just my opinion

Anyone who is passionate about an issue, looks at the information with rose colored glasses. I realize that. I am not here to change your vote. You have made up your mind. I do not hold you any animosity for your opinion.

I am expressing my opinion. One of many things I like about BC is that folks are passionate about what they believe in. It is wonderful to hear everyone's opinion or take on the varied subjects we comment on.

I will be curious to see if you can find something to discredit my opinion!!! LOL! Go check snopes.com on that one. :bigsmile2:
AGREED.....one thing though about forming an opinion and publicly posting it on a forum, It is subject to agreement, scrutiny and or constructive critiszism.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't forget to watch both candidates 5-7 PM Pacific Time tonight in a non-debate-type format. We all need to see how both candidates perform without the good old teleprompter & a written speech.

tieguy

Banned
Fact is a named high ranking military official stated the accounts were not factual....period.....or do you blow off military members who don't give credence to your party's agenda. I wonder how you feel about Gen Wesley Clark?

Glad you feel that way.....but IMO, I don't trust "Hanoi Songbird McCain" with his manchorian finger on a nuke. I apologize now because I know that bothers you, but connecting Obama with a mass murderer is sort of offensive as well....But thats just my opinion.

What politician won't say anything to get into power? Is that something new..lol
Your joking about the polarizing....aren't you? This country has never been more split since the civil war. Of course under the watchful eye of GW Bush.....Just my opinion

AGREED.....one thing though about forming an opinion and publicly posting it on a forum, It is subject to agreement, scrutiny and or constructive critiszism.

my diesel is fighting hard to support obama. I don't know what the big deal is. I wouldn't expect obama to interact with soldiors who have been fighting and dying for their country while Obama slept in his pews.

what I am surprised about is that no one commented on the stupidity of a black man staging a basketball photo shoot while visiting our troops on the front lines. heck a media person from the KKK couldn't have screwed that up any worse.

lets see show obama as a leader thanking the troops on the front lines or show obama shucking and jiving and playing basketball.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
my diesel is fighting hard to support obama. I don't know what the big deal is. I wouldn't expect obama to interact with soldiors who have been fighting and dying for their country while Obama slept in his pews.

what I am surprised about is that no one commented on the stupidity of a black man staging a basketball photo shoot while visiting our troops on the front lines. heck a media person from the KKK couldn't have screwed that up any worse.

lets see show obama as a leader thanking the troops on the front lines or show obama shucking and jiving and playing basketball.

Is that really what you think when you see a black man playing basketball? I have not heard this from anyone else, so I can only assume it originates with you.

Basketball is a pretty popular sport these days, particularly among the age group that makes up our front line military, which is one of the reasons there was a basketball court there. Regardless of whether or not they support Obama, I doubt that the troops thought it was just another black man "shuckin and jiving", at least I hope not.

tourists24

Me thinks Jones may or may not have a point there Tie.... but it is a good thing for Obama they dont have bowling alleys over there

diesel96

And I wouldn't expect any other answer from my Tieguy:thumbup1:

"Shoot hoops with the troops".......isn't that sort of a "meet and greet" with the troops, isn't that interacting. Probably a little more exciting bumping the soon to be president in the paint playing hoops than just shaking hands with malanoma face.....

Where I come from the only shucking going on is oysters in the Keys.

tieguy

Banned
Is that really what you think when you see a black man playing basketball? I have not heard this from anyone else, so I can only assume it originates with you.

Basketball is a pretty popular sport these days, particularly among the age group that makes up our front line military, which is one of the reasons there was a basketball court there. Regardless of whether or not they support Obama, I doubt that the troops thought it was just another black man "shuckin and jiving", at least I hope not.

I expected that you folks would try to turn these issues into a tieguy bigot issue. thats fine. I'm not running for president.

The guy that is has to overcome the fact that no black man has ever been elected president.

So if he is the first then he should have scheduled his photo shoots showing him looking like a leader visiting the troops on the front lines instead of playing basketball.

Twist that any way you like.

paidslave

I expected that you folks would try to turn these issues into a tieguy bigot issue. thats fine. I'm not running for president.

The guy that is has to overcome the fact that no black man has ever been elected president.

So if he is the first then he should have scheduled his photo shoots showing him looking like a leader visiting the troops on the front lines instead of playing basketball.

Twist that any way you like.

We gave women the right to vote and now we are giving the country the rest away if a Black man wins office. I am not making this a racial debate but we might as well just give everything away now because that is what we will do! Not only is your wife the boss because of equal rights ammendment now you can answer to the Black community!

If you want to know why a Man has a hard time finding employment now look around you folks, women are taking mens jobs that once fed the family. It used to take man to support the household but now women HAVE to work to financially support a family and throw in honey due list and don't worry about sleep.

Now we will just give the rest of the jobs to the Black community or just move Africa here! We paid for there education and now we will work and answer to them! Good grief!

What will this country become? I say Close the borders........I feel sorry for the white Man that arrived here with Christopher Columbus!

I am not saying McCain is by any means the answer...

Is there any Independent runnings mates because I am not going to vote!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We gave women the right to vote and now we are giving the country the rest away if a Black man wins office. I am not making this a racial debate but we might as well just give everything away now because that is what we will do! Not only is your wife the boss because of equal rights ammendment now you can answer to the Black community!

If you want to know why a Man has a hard time finding employment now look around you folks, women are taking mens jobs that once fed the family. It used to take man to support the household but now women HAVE to work to financially support a family and throw in honey due list and don't worry about sleep.

Now we will just give the rest of the jobs to the Black community or just move Africa here! We paid for there education and now we will work and answer to them! Good grief!

What will this country become? I say Close the borders........I feel sorry for the white Man that arrived here with Christopher Columbus!

I am not saying McCain is by any means the answer...

Is there any Independent runnings mates because I am not going to vote!

women taking mens jobs,hmmm, all I can say if all men today, were like the men back when women got the right to vote, they wouldnt be working, when there was a family to raise, and stealing white men jobs.
On the other side, if women were like they used to be, men wouldnt leave their families.
What a cumudrgeon~ I digress.
Its what the world has become. I would have chosen to stay home, cook, clean, and be barefoot and pregnant sweeping my dirt floor, after the kids went to sleep and my husband was still out on the trail.
Wake up paidslave, things change.
And I think you sound a bit on the racist side.
But I could be wrong.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Badgered by critics whining about his unwillingness to take a clearly defined stance on issues, Barack Obama has released the following document, which explains his position on several important matters. We hope this clears things up.

Obama_Issues.jpg

av8torntn

I think this is the video the B. Hussein campaign is trying to keep off the air. They've been talking about it on the news the last few days so I'm sure most of you guys have already seen it.

diesel96

Badgered by critics whining about his unwillingness to take a clearly defined stance on issues, Barack Obama has released the following document, which explains his position on several important matters. We hope this clears things up.

Obama_Issues.jpg

Here's where mcCain :wheelchai stands:

mccain_bush_hug.jpg

I hope this clears things up....:puppet: