Who is Obama

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well since he has a silver star, DFC, and three bronze stars with V ,I for one will give him a pass for no flag pin. We don't even have to worry about his legion of merit award.

LOL:happy-very:

didnt know they awarded medals for getting shot down, crashing 5 planes, starting an aircraft carrier fire that kills 134 sailors and collaborating with the enemy while a pow...

Man, the military must have been desperate for a hero.

av8torntn

didnt know they awarded medals for getting shot down, crashing 5 planes, starting an aircraft carrier fire that kills 134 sailors and collaborating with the enemy while a pow...

You are grasping at thin air now. How sad you must be to be forced to support such a weak candidate for president.

govols019

You smell that?

Dude, that's not necessary. While I believe that both Obama and McCain are not what this country needs I would never degrade McCain's service to our country. That's just wrong.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude, that's not necessary. While I believe that both Obama and McCain are not what this country needs I would never degrade McCain's service to our country. That's just wrong.

I am not, ask the Vietnam vet agaisnt John McCain and they will tell you the same.

Semper fi.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

crashing 5 planes, starting an aircraft carrier fire that kills 134 sailors

How do you crash a plane that is sitting still on a flight deck and hit by a missile from a different plane? The video of this accident is used by the Navy to teach fire fighting techniques. It shows McCain's plane getting hit by the missile and him escaping the explosions by climbing out of the flames.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How do you crash a plane that is sitting still on a flight deck and hit by a missile from a different plane? The video of this accident is used by the Navy to teach fire fighting techniques. It shows McCain's plane getting hit by the missile and him escaping the explosions by climbing out of the flames.

Tooner, no disrespect here, but your recolection of events is a little off.

It was the plane behind McCains plane that "mysteriously" fired the zunni missle and it skipped across the deck and hit an A4 in front of them.

How this happened has been sealed by the navy.

The "rumor" according to the navy personel on the Forrestal is that John McCain pulled a prank called a "wet start" and this somehow caused the zunni missle to accidentally fire off the wing of the plane behind McCain.

McCain was removed from the Forrestal for his own safety afterwards.

See what Vietnam Vets have to say about McCain:
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

passerby

The "rumor" according to the navy personel on the Forrestal is that John McCain pulled a prank called a "wet start" and this somehow caused the zunni missle to accidentally fire off the wing of the plane behind McCain.

See what Vietnam Vets have to say about McCain:
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/
There are dozens of legitimate reasons to not support McCain, repeating a debunked rumor is not one of them.

Footage of the actual accident shows McCain's plane with the tail facing off the deck, over the water, the missle came from the other side of the carrier.

The Other Side is obviously not Susie. Susie would never had made such a claim without evidence to back it up.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Tooner, no disrespect here, but your recolection of events is a little off.

It was the plane behind McCains plane that "mysteriously" fired the zunni missle and it skipped across the deck and hit an A4 in front of them.

How this happened has been sealed by the navy.

Nothing wrong with my "recolection" at all, you need to use legitimate resources instead of some nutcase conspiracy website to get your "facts" from.

"Tooner"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama's redistribution

This was sent from a Pastor in South Carolina. It seems to be really hitting home with many that read it....

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read

"Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference -- just imagine
the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to himthat I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He
stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to
redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in needthehomeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the
server inside as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless
guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn,

but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This right wing nut case is the exact reason TALK RADIO needs to be balanced.

Spewing nothing but distortions and hate.

Just because he's black does'nt give him a leg up on issues.

Still a right wing nut case.

tieguy

Banned

So what you're saying is you were unable to rebut his points? If I could find one lib that made that much sense I might have become a liberal.

UPS Lifer

Let me see if I get this correct....

Spewing nothing but distortions and hate? What was said that was hateful?
If you are part of the right wing you are a nut case?
What are you if you are left wing?

Also "just because he's black" .... I thought race was not an issue?

You have a lot of charged words in this last post! LOL!

You should read your last post into a mirror and see if you get an answer back! :lol: